Obtenha o Premium para esconder todos os anúncios
Publicações: 4   Visitado por: 200 users
04.11.2012 - 16:44
Hi, i play full world alot because it is fun to see massive conflict, and i have been losing A LOT. I usually play in the USA or in the small countries between Germany and turkey, sometimes arabia. any suggestions? I dont spend money wisely, i usually lose it all to marines, does anyone have any tactics for close combat?
Carregando...
Carregando...
04.11.2012 - 17:49
AlexMeza
Conta apagada
If you have low starting funds, ofcourse you shouldn't make all marines, try to make some infantries. I guess you're using MoS, so check this topic. http://afterwind.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=5946 (I think that -Romeo posted the learster's Master of Stealth demonstration).
The best way to learn how to play is getting a good training clan btw. (For example, Dalmati Pups).
Carregando...
Carregando...
18.11.2012 - 04:08
Here is a quick breakdown:

Expansion, Cost Efficiency, All-around Strength

Slow, Cheap, Powerful - Perfect Defense
Fast, Cheap, Powerful - Guerrilla Warfare

Slow, Expensive, Powerful - Iron Fist
Fast, Expensive, Powerful - Sky Menance
Fast, Expensive, Powerful - Master of Stealth

Fast, Expensive, Weak - Blitzkrieg
Fast, Expensive, Powerful - Naval Commander

There are other strats, but whatevers.
Carregando...
Carregando...
18.11.2012 - 04:15
Escrito por Cthulhu, 18.11.2012 at 04:08

Slow, Expensive, Powerful - Iron Fist

IF is stronger and just as cheap as PD is; it's only expensive if one chooses to use tanks. But IF infs are cheaper than GW marines. Only reason why it's not as popular as PD outside of Europe is the obvious drawback of speed. (To the OP, I'd only use IF in Euro)
----
"If in other sciences we are to arrive at certainty without doubt and truth without error, it behooves us to place the foundations of knowledge in mathematics."
-The Opus Major of Roger Bacon
Carregando...
Carregando...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacidade | Termos de serviço | Insígnias | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Junte-se a nós no

Espalhe a palavra