Obtenha o Premium para esconder todos os anúncios
Publicações: 2   Visitado por: 21 users
08.04.2023 - 04:28
Hello fellow players,
I'm just starting a new game in the GoT universe, in a scenario I designed myself.
Chronologically, the game begins in the time after the events that you may know from the books or the series of the same name.

Therefore, there are no White Walkers or dragons and some great houses (Tyrell, Bolton) have also disappeared from the map or lost power (House Lannister).

Although dragons and white walkers have disappeared, many familiar entities have remained and new ones have arrived. I have used the source books and my own imagination to bring numerous new units into play.
One focus here was the mercenary companies and many local units.
Here are some examples (mentioned in sourcebooks and wiki):
Green Boys, Brazen Beast, Iron Legion, Orphans of the Greenblood, Jogos Nhai, Moonsinger, Cerseis dromond, Greenskins (Thousand Inslands), etc.
In addition, there are units that I came up with in connection with the lore. These units are often used for balance reasons or to make certain regions more interesting.
E.g. Shadow Cultist (only technical "flying unit" in the game, area around Asshai),
Pa-Kua archers (counter to war elephants), cannibals (east Esteros), etc..

One of the main ideas behind the whole unit mix was to eliminate what I consider to be completely unbalanced units from the game. There are still very strong single units with Giants and Elephant Mammoths, but these units can only be counted out a few (Giants/Mammoths, in North Westeros behind the Wall) or there are direct couter units like the Pa-Kua Archers against the War Elephants in the Yi Ti/Volantis area.

Certainly, not everything is balanced yet and therefore I am also dependent on feedback.

Many people might not know this scenario yet, so I would recommend the "classics" as starting positions. Westeros (southern part), the free cities of Essos, the Dothraki, Yi Ti. Other areas are a bit trickier, because there are often very good units to be found, but the economic/financial power can also be found in this scenario where they were in the original series. I would also pay special attention to the Navy, I have moved numerous valuable "trade areas/trade routes and resources" to the water. A good fleet is certainly very useful here.

In closing, I would like to express my hope that a few more players will join us for an exciting game.

https://de.atwar-game.com/games/?link=8758058410

Data for this round:
25k starting money,
1 starting country
1 ally
Reentry possible
Joining allowed until round 99
Total annihilation

P.S.
Those who like to participate should bring some time....the last round lasted 102 laps!
Rather nothing for people who want to play only 20-25 rounds.
Carregando...
Carregando...
09.04.2023 - 07:06
Hi, the game has started with 17 players, but still some very good positions are still available.

The first ones that come to mind are Volantis, Pentos or Myr. In this corner there are no players at all, so starting with one round delay should not be a major disadvantage.

The same goes for the Dothraki, again no players in the immediate vicinity.

Asshai is also still free, a province next door is home to the Shadow Cultist!

Also Ibn and the Green Valley are still free and with a lot of potential to conquer new territory.

Just join in and try out this map with its peculiarities.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Carregando...
Carregando...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacidade | Termos de serviço | Insígnias | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Junte-se a nós no

Espalhe a palavra