Obtenha o Premium para esconder todos os anúncios
Publicações: 4   Visitado por: 21 users
18.03.2023 - 09:37
I'm trying to come up an idea for a map that would focus on economics, cities, buildings "citizens" building up, progression, "Playing Tall" "Playing wide". A "campaign" map, rather than the usual game of AtWar.
Not a RP or UN type of game. Like a city builder, an empire builder, something along those lines.
Anyone have any ideas?

I've managed to make Buildings useful by just making banks free and every turn gives technology(Buildings), which makes your city have many buffs and good Recruitment slots

Any suggestions would be good, it's all work arounds I have to deal with to make it like a, City builder, country builder scenario
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
Carregando...
Carregando...
25.03.2023 - 20:24
----
Carregando...
Carregando...
25.03.2023 - 23:23
Escrito por DeepFriedUnicorn, 18.03.2023 at 09:37

I'm trying to come up an idea for a map that would focus on economics, cities, buildings "citizens" building up, progression, "Playing Tall" "Playing wide". A "campaign" map, rather than the usual game of AtWar.
Not a RP or UN type of game. Like a city builder, an empire builder, something along those lines.
Anyone have any ideas?

I've managed to make Buildings useful by just making banks free and every turn gives technology(Buildings), which makes your city have many buffs and good Recruitment slots

Any suggestions would be good, it's all work arounds I have to deal with to make it like a, City builder, country builder scenario

----
Carregando...
Carregando...
26.03.2023 - 17:09
Escrito por Tokugawa, 25.03.2023 at 20:24

https://www.worldanvil.com/

Thanks, definitely look into it
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
Carregando...
Carregando...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacidade | Termos de serviço | Insígnias | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Junte-se a nós no

Espalhe a palavra