Obtenha o Premium para esconder todos os anúncios
Publicações: 11   Visitado por: 71 users

Votação

Is this considered ok?

Yes, NC is best strat for Duetchland!
No, that's not how you expand NC Deutchland!

Total de votos: 12
08.03.2023 - 19:00
Is this an ok expansion 1st turn in west duels? Just imagine UK is a player. I'm not trying to WF or anything. <:(

">
----
I shit in the dark so that you can't flush the toilet in the day.
-Dr. Bright
Carregando...
Carregando...
08.03.2023 - 20:14
Why do you have me e-listed?
Carregando...
Carregando...
10.03.2023 - 08:37
As long as you don't wf
----
https://prnt.sc/W3aEpwbpEwEU
Carregando...
Carregando...
12.03.2023 - 10:49
You should always choose England in European games.
----
'The spread of civilization can be compared to a fire; first a weak spark, then a flickering flame, then an immense fire whose speed and power are constantly increasing.' Nikola Tesla
Carregando...
Carregando...
30.03.2023 - 16:04
 XIT
I played some duels, some say it's ok if you don't break the wall, I play as germany, almost always (lol), and many send troops near hamburg, I don't like that, but many players accept it. It seems not to be against the "official rules"
----
Sexy as shit
Carregando...
Carregando...
30.03.2023 - 17:20
Leaving units in an opponents territory during the first turn of a competitive game (duels/cw) is frowned upon, whilst it isn't against the rules per say, it is seen as unsportsmanlike and it is that standard competitive players will expect other players to abide by in the spirit of the game.
----
intelligence + imagination = extraordinary result
Carregando...
Carregando...
30.03.2023 - 17:24
Escrito por Sun Tsu, 30.03.2023 at 17:20

Leaving units in an opponents territory during the first turn of a competitive game (duels/cw) is frowned upon, whilst it isn't against the rules per say, it is seen as unsportsmanlike and it is that standard competitive players will expect other players to abide by in the spirit of the game.

Stop lying sir, this is a legitimate strategy
----
hi
Carregando...
Carregando...
31.03.2023 - 08:06
 XIT
Escrito por soft goth avery, 30.03.2023 at 17:24

if you're saying, ok, but I dont agree with this strategy of send troops in enemy land in first turn. like Sun Tzu said.
----
Sexy as shit
Carregando...
Carregando...
31.03.2023 - 08:09
Escrito por XIT, 31.03.2023 at 08:06

if you're saying, ok, but I dont agree with this strategy of send troops in enemy land in first turn. like Sun Tzu said.

You literally have to put transports on enemy land for many expansions, or you have to wf land near the country (so you have to wf land cuz of that)
----
hi
Carregando...
Carregando...
31.03.2023 - 12:21
Escrito por soft goth avery, 31.03.2023 at 08:09

Escrito por XIT, 31.03.2023 at 08:06

You literally have to put transports on enemy land for many expansions, or you have to wf land near the country (so you have to wf land cuz of that)

Perspective... It is one thing leaving a sea trans to cross a territory, it is another to leave a stack of units in someone's country. Each to there own i guess.
----
intelligence + imagination = extraordinary result
Carregando...
Carregando...
31.03.2023 - 22:23
What if you left them outside the territory? Like still on the sea in a transport.
Carregando...
Carregando...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacidade | Termos de serviço | Insígnias | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Junte-se a nós no

Espalhe a palavra