Obtenha o Premium para esconder todos os anúncios
Publicações: 31   Visitado por: 120 users

O tópico original

Publicado por Brutal Slayer, 15.02.2023 - 03:31
The reason i'm uploading this poll is:
while aw is one of the best games i'v ever played, we have a very small community here
while there are new players, sadly there aren't many, and it would do good for the game to have everyone back.

now, i know that the very most of who got banned, got banned rightfully, but perm ban is a bit harsh in all/most cases, at least in my opinion.
i think if everyone is let back it would have a massive positive domino effect, because when 1 player is banned, his friends also find less interest in the game and end up leaving

now, i personally don't have much time to play these days, but i do care about this game and want to see it successful, and come back to play many times in the future when i have a little bit more time

please note: i really don't like a big portion of the people who got banned, but it doesn't matter, i think it would do good for the game in general. i also think most of who got banned because of "big" reasons, will behave better this time if they come back, if they remember aw for such a long time, they probably care about coming back to play enough not to make problems

Thanks for reading and hopefully you participated in the poll!

Votação

would you be happy to see all players unbanned?

Yes
No
Not sure

Total de votos: 59
25.02.2023 - 13:35
Escrito por Khal.eesi, 24.02.2023 at 11:22

Well i would say good hbu, but that depends on the definition of good. Considering i did 2 pfizer and i ve never felt more shit in my life as well as looking at the new stream of data, i guess my time on this planet is about to come to an end abruptly some time in the near future, most probably due to a heart-related condition as the numbers suggests but to the disagreement of my ex-wife who thinks i cant have heart-disease since i dont have a heart. Well it was nice knowing you

It will be good, stop being so pessimistic. I don't know you giving up like that...even I partially agree with your ex-wife regarding no heart
I see she beacme ex... Me also ended relationship after 5 years and generally said I passed through deepshit, last year was a bloody rollercoaster in my life in every pespective. But puzzles arranged finally and I am being better than ever. So, you will be too, just take care that you stay mentally strong; stop with that pathetic 'my time on this planet coming to an end' bullshit. Life is one long battle, buddy, and there should be no white flags risen
----

Carregando...
Carregando...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacidade | Termos de serviço | Insígnias | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Junte-se a nós no

Espalhe a palavra