Votação

Should Dr. Bright become a mod?

Yes
No (Make him Admin)
Give him free lifetime premium, so he shuts up
No (Death to AtWar!11)

Total de votos: 16
09.02.2023 - 18:14
A new announcement, I will be making these polls every month until I'm given one of these option that isn't no!

What updates has the game received so far this year? There was the Santa update, but people without premium can't even participate in the challenge! The World 2.0 update happened a year ago, and bareley anyone is playing it! There are barely any updates in the game. Many major problems like toxicity are still not being dealt with! This game is superior to most other strategy games, but it isn't on the rise like chess and HOI4.

AtWar needs to be revived. When you log onto the game and look for new games, you will notice that it will show you how many people are online, another thing to notice is that it's never above at around 200 players. Comparing that to the big strategy games, these numbers are as short as I am in real life! Many people are saying the game is dying. These people have no hope for the game, and are enjoying the scenerios like WW1 are still able to fill. AtWar users like Raggi think that doing the same thing over and over again will attract new players, but that's what is killing the game. AtWar isn't a horrible game. It's community isn't active. Revival of AtWar is necessary if you want to continue having fun playing the game.

AtWar isn't doing fine. Different AtWar players think that the game is doing fine, saying the game isn't dying just yet. These people are wrong. AtWar's player base isn't growing, and many new players are getting shunned for being new and bad at the game! They might also say that their servers are always able to fill. That's because their servers only need a few people! All the big scenerios, for example, New World Order, barley get up to ten players! AtWar is at its darkest moment. The game isn't growing, but instead declining. AtWar is at its decline.

Toxicity is still a problem. All games have some form of toxicity, especially in multiplayer games. Toxicity is everywhere, but this game is about strategy, and hurting someone's feelings and their brain is what gets you another abandoned account out of thousands. Toxic people are another factor bringing the game down. Many more examples of toxicity bringing down games are like Fortnite, all the nine year olds that play the game calling you trash eventually led to its downfall. AtWar can't become like Fortnite. Toxicity speeds up the decline of a game. Toxicity isn't being dealt with properly. Toxicity isn't good for games. The problem is big, but it's not being dealt with.

To conclude, AtWar isn't growing. The game is slowly dying and nothing is being done to advertise it. As Robert Fitzsimmons once said, "The bigger they are the harder they fall." This will be one of the softest falls in the entirety of gaming history if AtWar's state continues and the solution is still ignored.

(The solution is me, Dr. Bright)
----
I shit in the dark so that you can't flush the toilet in the day.
-Dr. Bright
Carregando...
Carregando...
09.02.2023 - 18:28
I voted "No, Death to atWar"
And I'm not reading that
----
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
Carregando...
Carregando...
09.02.2023 - 19:28
Escrito por Palmitas, 09.02.2023 at 18:28

I voted "No, Death to atWar"
And I'm not reading that

Sorry you don't understand, this post is for bit boys. I know you are just learning to read, but don't pressure your self! I can summarize the whole essay for you if you don't understand. Basically, this post is about how AtWar is dying and its only solution to heal it is through Dr. Bright!

Almost wrote an entire paragraph on why you aren't old enough to play this game, and why you are still too young enough to read lol.
----
I shit in the dark so that you can't flush the toilet in the day.
-Dr. Bright
Carregando...
Carregando...
09.02.2023 - 23:48
Dr Bright should be limited to 1 forum post per year
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Carregando...
Carregando...
10.02.2023 - 05:00
Stop fucking spamming
----
Carregando...
Carregando...
10.02.2023 - 15:02
 Sid (Administrador)
Escrito por Kaska, 10.02.2023 at 05:00

Stop fucking spamming

This will be his last poll, I'll be muting these from now on.
Carregando...
Carregando...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacidade | Termos de serviço | Insígnias | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Junte-se a nós no

Espalhe a palavra