Obtenha o Premium para esconder todos os anúncios
Publicações: 3   Visitado por: 44 users
30.01.2023 - 13:31
Hello,

These days, almost nobody plays WW1 with blitzkrieg enabled.

However, I argue that we should return the the glory days of WW1. Not just when Austria was orange, but a time when we played with BLITZ.

Ah yes. Those days. 'Twas a glorious time indeed. Hence, glory is positively correlated with enabling blitzkrieg.

Here's my rational argument:
1. Blitzkrieg as a strategy should not be banned, but rather the tactics. Ban the tactics, not the strategy.

2. The tactics that we should ban include rushing Vienna with blitz HA and using blitz for UK supplies. I can't think of an exhaustive list, this is just a general suggestion not an exhaustive suggestion, so don't take everything written in this post to heart! IF we can come up with a list of tactics we want to ban, let's do it.

3. Blitzkrieg adds diversity to the game, it adds great moments that people need to learn how to expect. Blitz has weaknesses. It's not 100% OP, even for UK.

4. People constantly complain about trench warfare and how boring WW1 is. Solution? Enable blitzkrieg!

5. We already have rules regarding wall fucks, etc. Why not also implement rules regarding tactics?
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Carregando...
Carregando...
30.01.2023 - 19:13
This is entertaining. Agree
----

Carregando...
Carregando...
10.02.2023 - 17:41
By accident I didn't turn off blitzkrig recently and started the game. Wg lost the hamburg in 7 rounds.
You can enable blitzkrieg as long as the uk is banned from choosing it.
Carregando...
Carregando...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacidade | Termos de serviço | Insígnias | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Junte-se a nós no

Espalhe a palavra