Obtenha o Premium para esconder todos os anúncios
Publicações: 9   Visitado por: 33 users
14.11.2022 - 05:31
For those who cry over me dueling 1 min, Euroasia:

1. No AtWar rule says that you have to duel in Europe+. So if you duel in another map, that is totally fine, think out of the box, like V_for_Vendetta.

2. When someone opens a duel game, you don't have to join it, you have the right to either accept their map and their settings or not, nobody forces you to join someone's else duel settings/map.

3. You cannot force others to play your duel and your settings. If your duel is interesting and fun, people are going to join it.

4. Show good sportsmanship. I understand the pain of players who couldn't get top 3 even though they played for so long, but come on, no need to cry, it is only a game. Show good sportsmanship and enjoy it.
Carregando...
Carregando...
14.11.2022 - 05:36
Yeah, Eurasia map 1 min is a shit game (my opinion) where can't show really ur skills ... BUT points 2-3-4 are correct!
Maybe a 1 ranking could be formed only for EU/EU+ map.
----
Carregando...
Carregando...
14.11.2022 - 05:39
I respect your opinion, so simply, don't play "shit" games.
Carregando...
Carregando...
14.11.2022 - 09:01
Your gameplay involves no strategy and only spamming CO marines. I sent the challenge again, why not duel me on 10k EU+? You are the one who are closed mind playing always and always that noob settings.
Carregando...
Carregando...
14.11.2022 - 10:13
Also you take as an example V_for_Vendetta who always abuse that map picking always non native faction which obviously has the best units of that map? Disgusting.
Carregando...
Carregando...
14.11.2022 - 10:36
Escrito por I_Hate_You_All, 14.11.2022 at 09:01

Your gameplay involves no strategy and only spamming CO marines. I sent the challenge again, why not duel me on 10k EU+? You are the one who are closed mind playing always and always that noob settings.

Funny. You want to pick my map, my settings, and my strategy, go play somewhere else kid. Crying because he can't beat me in my settings.
Carregando...
Carregando...
14.11.2022 - 10:38
Escrito por I_Hate_You_All, 14.11.2022 at 10:13

Also you take as an example V_for_Vendetta who always abuse that map picking always non native faction which obviously has the best units of that map? Disgusting.

If you don't like the way he plays, simply don't join his duels, nobody told you to go join his map. Serious question, do you feel insulted when someone opens a game you can't win it??
Carregando...
Carregando...
14.11.2022 - 12:23
Escrito por Yacer, 14.11.2022 at 10:38

If you don't like the way he plays, simply don't join his duels, nobody told you to go join his map. Serious question, do you feel insulted when someone opens a game you can't win it??

Spamming non sense CO marines and having 1 min turns is what you call skill? Or in the case of v vendetta spamming colonial units who has more HPO and attack than the natives ones.

ok noob.
Carregando...
Carregando...
14.11.2022 - 15:05
Escrito por I_Hate_You_All, 14.11.2022 at 12:23

Escrito por Yacer, 14.11.2022 at 10:38

Spamming non sense CO marines and having 1 min turns is what you call skill? Or in the case of v vendetta spamming colonial units who has more HPO and attack than the natives ones.

ok noob.

You still didn't answer the question, your IQ seems to be too low to understand anything.You cannot beat "noobs" in their settings, what is wrong with you "pro". Low IQ kid
Carregando...
Carregando...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacidade | Termos de serviço | Insígnias | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Junte-se a nós no

Espalhe a palavra