Obtenha o Premium para esconder todos os anúncios
Publicações: 3   Visitado por: 43 users

Votação

Do you support the use of kamikaze drones?

Yes
No

Total de votos: 18
06.03.2021 - 16:57
This is a serious issue in my opinion, way more important than what politicians say (which consume the majority of debates); a weapon that literally crash into you for maximum damage.

In my knowledge, this type of warfare only occured twice; Japs crashing planes into the enemy and English crashing fireboats into Spaniards.
The problem i see with this is that it allows an unmanned vehicle to engage the enemy more freely due to danger for crew being removed - thus basically legitimizing terror weapons by crashing flying bombs into your real or perceived enemy.

This is the second edge of the same sword imo; the first edge being robots replacing humans as workers in the future, and now propelled bombs replacing humans on the battlefield. The danger for manned crew is removed, but also the ethics, moral and boundaries (specific to the situation), because you can simply push the button and you will get a digital report on your screen how many people died, mere statistic, which can distort you from reality, it will make people numb to falling bombs, maybe as french president said 'we must accept to live with terrorism'.

Do you think kamikaze drones will dehumanize the soldiers even more?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loitering_munition
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IAI_Harop
----
If a game is around long enough, people will find the most efficient way to play it and start playing it like robots
Carregando...
Carregando...
07.03.2021 - 04:21
Escrito por Elon Musk., 06.03.2021 at 17:53

Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPkxZU8hta0

hhgkhjhgjkmhg
----

Carregando...
Carregando...
07.03.2021 - 08:52
The robot in ex machina is pretty hot
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Carregando...
Carregando...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacidade | Termos de serviço | Insígnias | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Junte-se a nós no

Espalhe a palavra