Obtenha o Premium para esconder todos os anúncios
Publicações: 7   Visitado por: 36 users
13.10.2020 - 23:54
Bug Report
Expected behavior
When I try to edit my map, I expect to be able to access the map editor

Actual behavior
When I try to edit my map, I get Error Loading paths (attached image)

Steps to reproduce the behavior
The same error occurs when i try to start a new game on my map .. one way to reproduce the behavior

Information:
Browser: Google Chrome (but I tried on multiple other browsers .. all with same error)

Browser version: 86.0.4240.75

Any other relevant information:
Map name: "New York City" ---> https://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=45202

The map is an original map that I started from scratch and spent too many hours building it for over a month with a lot of plans to follow!

Same error occurs on the different map presets and scenarios .. i get same error when I try to edit them or start new games with them

I saw a lot of threads with same error when i was searching .. with no clear fix/solution .. some say the map is broken and others say its fixable by admins .. most recent thread about same error is here ---> https://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=45160

Attachments:

Thanks
----
Meso
Carregando...
Carregando...
14.10.2020 - 06:27
 Dave (Administrador)
Fixed.

Once you get an "Error Loading Paths", its not anything you can fix yourself. At the moment I'm the only one who can maybe fix it, unfortunately. Some times it's permanent and can't be fixed, but most of the time it's actually an easy fix from my side. Thankfully yours was one of the easy ones.

Cool map by the way!
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

Carregando...
Carregando...
14.10.2020 - 06:46
Escrito por Dave, 14.10.2020 at 06:27

Fixed.

Once you get an "Error Loading Paths", its not anything you can fix yourself. At the moment I'm the only one who can maybe fix it, unfortunately. Some times it's permanent and can't be fixed, but most of the time it's actually an easy fix from my side. Thankfully yours was one of the easy ones.

Cool map by the way!

omg ... thank you sir
i was about to give up on it
----
Meso
Carregando...
Carregando...
16.08.2021 - 03:45

Fixed.

Cool map by the way!

i also receive this error when i play any custom map
Carregando...
Carregando...
16.08.2021 - 03:57
 Mobster (Mod)
Escrito por Freus, 16.08.2021 at 03:45

Fixed.

Cool map by the way!

Can you post your browser version, OS etc? You might wanna make a bug report thread about it.
Carregando...
Carregando...
16.08.2021 - 06:23
Escrito por Mobster, 16.08.2021 at 03:57

Fixed.

Cool map by the way!

Can you post your browser version, OS etc? You might wanna make a bug report thread about it.

i use the latest version of chrome, but it doesn't work on firefox too; OS: windows 10
Carregando...
Carregando...
16.08.2021 - 06:38
 Mobster (Mod)
Escrito por Freus, 16.08.2021 at 06:23

Escrito por Mobster, 16.08.2021 at 03:57

Fixed.

Cool map by the way!

i use the latest version of chrome, but it doesn't work on firefox too; OS: windows 10
Your browsers may not be downloading map paths correctly... Do you think anything in your PC or any browser settings block it from downloading?

Also check this topic, it's similar but not exactly the same problem: https://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=47720
But you might get an idea from it and you might wanna give a bit more detailed feedback like these players.
Carregando...
Carregando...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacidade | Termos de serviço | Insígnias | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Junte-se a nós no

Espalhe a palavra