Obtenha o Premium para esconder todos os anúncios
Publicações: 6   Visitado por: 91 users
29.05.2020 - 23:42
I'd love to start incorporating designs made for atWar, by its player base. atWar has always depended on & used the community's work to further itself and I believe it's time to put the usefulness of the community to work. I've done this on Discord with Columna Durruti's logo as well with Croat's logo- and I hope to do more on there with things like these.

Anyways, if you have any artwork you've done or are going to do that's related to atWar, please feel free to post it here. It can be anything- a Logo, design, clan banner's, infographics, trophies, signatures, medals... anything you can think of really. I'll try and start using community-made work in some of the things we do in staff- with the creator's approval of course.

Thanks in advance
----
Carregando...
Carregando...
30.05.2020 - 00:09
Time to get creative, boys
----

Best mod ever <3

Best admin ever <3

" I declare the creation of the United States of Atwar. "
- Dave Washington, 6/7/2020
Carregando...
Carregando...
30.05.2020 - 18:43
I made a really good user interface screen for the home page, but it was deleted
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Carregando...
Carregando...
31.05.2020 - 04:42
Forum signature for that kind of people...

https://i.imgur.com/wmLqqD3.png
Carregando...
Carregando...
31.05.2020 - 07:04
 Rasp
1. Homepage after logged-in, repost (I know)

2. SP-championship
The player with the most won SP during 1 entire year, receives a golden medal as reward.

The 2nd player with the most won SP during 1 entire year, receives a silver medal as reward.

The 3rd player with the most won SP during 1 entire year, receives a bronzen medal as reward.

3. CW-championship
As in some football competitions; by winning 10 CW-seasons, the club receives an 'extra star'.

The current clan logo's should be removed in order to create professional logo's, an example with the clan: Strategy None.
*sidenote: There should be like 50 templates for logo's, to prevent abusing with nazi, soviet etc logos. A system could also be included.

=== Logo 1-10 >>> enabled by winning 0-50 cw's ===
=== Logo 11-20 >>> enabled by winning 50-100 cw's ===
=== Logo 21-30 >>> enabled by winning 100-150 cw's ===
=== Logo 31-40 >>> enabled by winning 150-200 cw's ===
=== Logo 41-50 >>> enabled by winning 200-250 cw's ===

10 championships in total: 1 stars

20 championships in total: 2 stars

30 championships in total: 3 stars

Clans should automatically get the option to enable the star(s) as long as they won 10-20-30.

4. Lottery on December 31th
Speaks for itself, I think. People can participate by asking for a ticket, cost: 10 Protocoins. The winner will receive a prize of 500 PC.

Winner's medal:
----
-
Carregando...
Carregando...
25.09.2021 - 22:31
Escrito por Rasp, 31.05.2020 at 07:04

1. Homepage after logged-in, repost (I know)

2. SP-championship
The player with the most won SP during 1 entire year, receives a golden medal as reward.

The 2nd player with the most won SP during 1 entire year, receives a silver medal as reward.

The 3rd player with the most won SP during 1 entire year, receives a bronzen medal as reward.

3. CW-championship
As in some football competitions; by winning 10 CW-seasons, the club receives an 'extra star'.

The current clan logo's should be removed in order to create professional logo's, an example with the clan: Strategy None.
*sidenote: There should be like 50 templates for logo's, to prevent abusing with nazi, soviet etc logos. A system could also be included.

=== Logo 1-10 >>> enabled by winning 0-50 cw's ===
=== Logo 11-20 >>> enabled by winning 50-100 cw's ===
=== Logo 21-30 >>> enabled by winning 100-150 cw's ===
=== Logo 31-40 >>> enabled by winning 150-200 cw's ===
=== Logo 41-50 >>> enabled by winning 200-250 cw's ===

10 championships in total: 1 stars

20 championships in total: 2 stars

30 championships in total: 3 stars

Clans should automatically get the option to enable the star(s) as long as they won 10-20-30.

4. Lottery on December 31th
Speaks for itself, I think. People can participate by asking for a ticket, cost: 10 Protocoins. The winner will receive a prize of 500 PC.

Winner's medal:

I like rasps's user interface. I don't really like it, but I think it's fresh and less "retro". I remember the user "Ted" made some weird competition like this but was deleted. There was some good artwork there. Maybe another competition would be cool, but doubt anyone will participate
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Carregando...
Carregando...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacidade | Termos de serviço | Insígnias | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Junte-se a nós no

Espalhe a palavra