Obtenha o Premium para esconder todos os anúncios
Publicações: 21   Visitado por: 90 users
16.08.2018 - 17:43
 Witch-Doctor (Mod)
I have a massive map project planned where I will draw the map for my new WW2 scenario. I'm tired of unleash's trash talk so i'm just gonna up the ante and make a ww2 scenario that will blow his away.
All of this will be done in silverlight.Expect the map to be finished in several months.

Here's some teaser screenshots. It's at the max zoom before exceeding max ingame zoom.

Carregando...
Carregando...
16.08.2018 - 23:27
 Zoe
Just hope that sl doesnt fuck it up after 10 months of work
----
Carregando...
Carregando...
16.08.2018 - 23:41
 Witch-Doctor (Mod)
Escrito por Zoe, 16.08.2018 at 23:27

Ty you jinxed it, now it'll definitely happen.
Carregando...
Carregando...
17.08.2018 - 01:57
 Zoe
Escrito por Witch-Doctor, 16.08.2018 at 23:41

no problem
----
Carregando...
Carregando...
17.08.2018 - 06:39
Escrito por Witch-Doctor, 16.08.2018 at 23:41

Good luck.
----
Carregando...
Carregando...
17.08.2018 - 08:16
If you are planning to add a focus tree again - do say so because i would like to share with you a few concepts that could save you time.
Carregando...
Carregando...
17.08.2018 - 13:22
 Witch-Doctor (Mod)
Escrito por Tundy, 17.08.2018 at 08:16

If you are planning to add a focus tree again - do say so because i would like to share with you a few concepts that could save you time.

Nope, that last focus tree was so cancer to make that I rather not make another one.
What concepts are you talking about?
Carregando...
Carregando...
18.08.2018 - 14:33
Inbe4 laggy map
----
Our next Moments are Tomorrows Memories
Carregando...
Carregando...
19.08.2018 - 05:43
Escrito por Witch-Doctor, 16.08.2018 at 17:43

I have a massive map project planned where I will draw the map for my new WW2 scenario. I'm tired of unleash's trash talk so i'm just gonna up the ante and make a ww2 scenario that will blow his away.
All of this will be done in silverlight.Expect the map to be finished in several months.

Here's some teaser screenshots. It's at the max zoom before exceeding max ingame zoom.

Look I know we ain't friends but I have to warn you for the sake of your project do not make it in silverlight. There is a strong likely hood it will be entirely shut down after the scenario editor is released and I have a feeling silverlight maps wont be editable in html5 for a long time. I'm happy your getting into map making and your sino-japanese map is excellent so I value the competition in the map making portion of the game, competition can only bring up the value and quality of the things we make. That is why I advise you to try and use the new editor or wait till it's more stable.
----

We are not the same- I am a Martian.
Carregando...
Carregando...
19.08.2018 - 08:30
Starting date?
----
Someone Better Than You
Carregando...
Carregando...
19.08.2018 - 14:39
Escrito por Helly, 19.08.2018 at 05:43

Look I know we ain't friends but I have to warn you for the sake of your project do not make it in silverlight. There is a strong likely hood it will be entirely shut down after the scenario editor is released and I have a feeling silverlight maps wont be editable in html5 for a long time. I'm happy your getting into map making and your sino-japanese map is excellent so I value the competition in the map making portion of the game, competition can only bring up the value and quality of the things we make. That is why I advise you to try and use the new editor or wait till it's more stable.

the maps are editable in both sl and html5 i think
----

>playing atwar:

Furthermore, I consider that NWE must be destroyed
Carregando...
Carregando...
19.08.2018 - 14:46
Escrito por j-e-s-u-s, 19.08.2018 at 14:39

They're not at all. And I fear old silverlight maps will be left to ruin once the new shits up and running.
----

Carregando...
Carregando...
02.10.2018 - 14:47
 Witch-Doctor (Mod)
Escrito por Helly, 19.08.2018 at 14:46

Escrito por j-e-s-u-s, 19.08.2018 at 14:39

They're not at all. And I fear old silverlight maps will be left to ruin once the new shits up and running.

I took your advice and now it's being done in html5
Carregando...
Carregando...
02.10.2018 - 17:24
You need lots of trenches and river-trenches everywhere. And you should also have nukes, it's an essential component of the game. I suggest taking ideas from I_Hate_You, Nifty, and Elijah (NWE). Their maps are the BOMB
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Carregando...
Carregando...
03.10.2018 - 07:53
Escrito por Tribune Aquila, 02.10.2018 at 17:24

You need lots of trenches and river-trenches everywhere. And you should also have nukes, it's an essential component of the game. I suggest taking ideas from I_Hate_You, Nifty, and Elijah (NWE). Their maps are the BOMB

Shut up, clearly what he needs is Toucans.
Carregando...
Carregando...
13.12.2018 - 19:08
 Witch-Doctor (Mod)
Ok slight update, after the painstaking planning and preparation, I'm now ready to draw the borders.

This will be the most brutal and painstaking part. I promise a high quality scenario at the end of this.
It will be a 12 player scenario. 7 Allies vs 5 axis. There will be NO unimportant or minor picks, all picks are important.
Carregando...
Carregando...
22.12.2018 - 20:16
 Witch-Doctor (Mod)
UPDATE: Border drawings are now done.

Now to add cities.
Carregando...
Carregando...
23.12.2018 - 07:52
Escrito por Witch-Doctor, 22.12.2018 at 20:16

Now to add cities.

Currently when hosting new html5 maps your borders will be invisible, a bug clovis keeps saying he fixed but still persists. Itll still be playable but it will look ugly. Also you still cant set the turn units become available, which seems like a must for a map like this.
----

Carregando...
Carregando...
24.12.2018 - 18:12
Escrito por Guest, 24.12.2018 at 17:59

Escrito por Helly, 23.12.2018 at 07:52

Escrito por Witch-Doctor, 22.12.2018 at 20:16

Now to add cities.

Currently when hosting new html5 maps your borders will be invisible, a bug clovis keeps saying he fixed but still persists. Itll still be playable but it will look ugly. Also you still cant set the turn units become available, which seems like a must for a map like this.

you can see in the screenshots that this is Silverlight editor

He stated in this thread he switched to html 5 though
----

Carregando...
Carregando...
24.12.2018 - 18:18
Pyrrhus already have such map, it is called Neuordung. East USA and Europe++

The point of WWII map was it had whole world, not only european theater, so you had allies fighting enemies far from you, and you couldn't help them, war rages across the globe, and there was 19 players.

I am always for plurality and quantity to help boost quality competition on the market, but it is hard to compete with Pyrrhus' map, it is really detailed and good, coupled with such small game, we need wars that no one made, there are enough world war maps.

TLDR: Simpsons Pyrrhus did it
----
If a game is around long enough, people will find the most efficient way to play it and start playing it like robots
Carregando...
Carregando...
15.01.2019 - 21:17
 Witch-Doctor (Mod)
Ok everybody, i'm proud to announce the scenario is finished. Just gotta wait until maps/scenarios get reloaded.
Carregando...
Carregando...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacidade | Termos de serviço | Insígnias | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Junte-se a nós no

Espalhe a palavra