Obtenha o Premium para esconder todos os anúncios
Publicações: 11   Visitado por: 92 users
05.05.2018 - 10:11
Well guys, now that admins are active again, the game could be better, we hvae the map editor which is getting fixed but Atwar needs visibility, for sure we have a game that could be famous it has all it needs, but we miss players, well sine 2-3 years we had inactive admins and players felt alone in this, and we ahve division between scenario rp and competitive but we need to go forward and make Atwar famous. We need to be in all the big website of games actively promoting our game giving some protos or smth, try to have more playres, well I don't think we are on steam but if we were in steam it would makes this so popular but Atwar isn't ready imagine 1k player in beginer and main lobby atwar is now facing a decisive time. I hope admins and a lot of pepole will read that and will understand my english.
----
Roma Victrix
Carregando...
Carregando...
05.05.2018 - 12:20
 opi
Nope
Carregando...
Carregando...
05.05.2018 - 14:24
I wonder whether game mechanics can sustatin large community. What do you guys think?
----

Carregando...
Carregando...
05.05.2018 - 15:14
Games mechanics can't actually
----
Roma Victrix
Carregando...
Carregando...
05.05.2018 - 15:50
Escrito por Labienus, 05.05.2018 at 15:14

Games mechanics can't actually

What does that mean exactly?
Carregando...
Carregando...
05.05.2018 - 18:54
It means that you put 1k playersat the same time on atwar it would be apocalyspe
----
Roma Victrix
Carregando...
Carregando...
06.05.2018 - 06:19
 4nic
Escrito por Labienus, 05.05.2018 at 18:54

It means that you put 1k playersat the same time on atwar it would be apocalyspe

that makes no sense
----
''Everywhere where i am absent, they commit nothing but follies''
~Napoleon

Carregando...
Carregando...
06.05.2018 - 06:20
I mean the game need to improve and we need new players and get atwar in at a new age
----
Roma Victrix
Carregando...
Carregando...
06.05.2018 - 06:21
My english is not op and I have some difficulties to have a clear speech
----
Roma Victrix
Carregando...
Carregando...
07.05.2018 - 00:54
I mean, we probably won't have thousand person lobbies (it'd be great if we did though). All the new players would be in beginners room, which would need to be programmed to handle higher traffic (wouldn't be hard, the admins would just buy bigger servers). I believe the retention rate from a rank 0 beginner to perhaps a rank 6 emerging main room player isn't high enough to cause a burden. Even if we regularly had 200 player lobbies in main, that would simply lead to games being filled faster and more scenarios being hosted, a win for all players. Amok/Ivan would make more revenue. Main room players wouldn't face a surge until perhaps a few months after an initial surge in beginners room (assuming a 20% retention rate from rank 0 to rank 6), so no need for high ranks to worry.

In any case, in which ways should atwar be improved first, before introducing it to steam? Atwar feels fine as it is, even if it may have a few flaws, and is definitely ready for a bigger load of players. Also, there would be more premium scenarios and maps hosted in beginners room, due to the higher number of potential buyers of premium, thus improving the gaming experience for new players and increasing retention. If steam managed to actually increase the number of players by an order of magnitude, that'd be awesome, and every player (and even the admins) would benefit
Carregando...
Carregando...
07.05.2018 - 14:50
Escrito por Kingjim, 07.05.2018 at 11:48

First the admins needs to mke the game their priority..needs to be focused on this 100% if they want to take it to the next level..right now they're just surviving and starts to do things slowly..just think about it..if clovis didnt join the team the map editor wont be out till this day..the players already done their job which is to "play" the game..and lots of things are being delayed here..once they get this 100% on their time..they'll make it

Amok and Ivan have fulltime jobs lmao. They don't have the time to be able to spend a lot fo hours on this game. Nevertheless, they should spend more hours from their weekends on this game so they can secure themselves a higher passive cash flow
Carregando...
Carregando...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacidade | Termos de serviço | Insígnias | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Junte-se a nós no

Espalhe a palavra