Obtenha o Premium para esconder todos os anúncios
Publicações: 5   Visitado por: 32 users
23.11.2017 - 03:30
My real account is labienus, and this is my alt, Actually I can't log on my main because if you want to connect you click on "play" in kong websie, but now when I click on play it play aw on aw website directly, but kong players can't connect from Atwar directly so I xan simpply not log and play, fix that fast My premium isn't for life and I want to use it...
Carregando...
Carregando...
23.11.2017 - 12:18
Escrito por Emperor Arnaud, 23.11.2017 at 03:30

My real account is labienus, and this is my alt, Actually I can't log on my main because if you want to connect you click on "play" in kong websie, but now when I click on play it play aw on aw website directly, but kong players can't connect from Atwar directly so I xan simpply not log and play, fix that fast My premium isn't for life and I want to use it...

isn't it possible to add an actual username and password on the actual website?
----

Carregando...
Carregando...
23.11.2017 - 12:20
 4nic
Escrito por LukeTan, 23.11.2017 at 12:18

Escrito por Emperor Arnaud, 23.11.2017 at 03:30

isn't it possible to add an actual username and password on the actual website?

either this or you ask admin to cut the connection between kong and atwar and give you a password.
----
''Everywhere where i am absent, they commit nothing but follies''
~Napoleon

Carregando...
Carregando...
23.11.2017 - 14:14
You can close this prob solved
ty guys <3
----
Roma Victrix
Carregando...
Carregando...
23.11.2017 - 16:04
Locked at request of OP.
----
Carregando...
Carregando...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacidade | Termos de serviço | Insígnias | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Junte-se a nós no

Espalhe a palavra