Obtenha o Premium para esconder todos os anúncios
Publicações: 32   Visitado por: 157 users

O tópico original

Publicado por Zephyrusu, 14.11.2017 - 09:21
This is based on the Fate anime franchise, call me a weeb, I don't care.

I have decided to make a DnD-ish atWar forum game around a Battle Royale-themed anime franchise, where the winner can grant any of his wishes. The original is based on 7 mages summoning 7 Servants, who are Heroic Spirits based on different historical and mythological characters, but I will instead use atWar "legends" instead. Their characters are not meant to be fully representative and I may just use blatant stereotyping but it's all under artistic license. There will be plenty of player interaction, but the outcome won't really depend on player merit that much, it's more of an interactive story than a game. In short, you'll have to endure my writefaggotry.

Also there won't be any pictures, fuck off.

There are seven servant classes that your summons will be grouped under: Saber, Archer, Lancer, Caster, Berserker, Assassin, Rider. You may also pick one of the following catalysts to summon your Servants ( a catalyst may be picked more than once, note than while people know what catalyst you picked they won't know which Servant you summoned, please keep it secret for the sake of suspense.)

A piece of the primordial atWar lobby
A semblance of the forgotten HTML5 map editor
A faction of Ultimate WW2
The first RP to ever be created
The season's Third Place prize
Pasta
Former Modship Badge
A thread in Off-Topic
The soul of the Scenario Master Race

Your characters will be named after yourselves, you can design a character background on which I will base your character if you are familiar with the setting (must be a Magus) but if you're not you need not and cannot as I will make one myself.

I will be playing as the Church Supervisor, basically a faggot who sits there and tries to keep things from exploding completely as people are not supposed to know about magic in the setting.

Go ahead and post if you wanna join, along with the catalyst you wish to use

I'm sure I'll just have hilariously wasted my time as no one will bother to join, but meh, I can always hope.
20.11.2017 - 07:42
Day 2 of the Holy Grail War begins now, info available to all:
Someone has set himself up in Ryuudou Temple
Someone has set himself up in Tohsaka Mansion
Someone has set himself up in Ghost House
There was a large battle in the Big Bridge
One Master and one Servant were eliminated
----
Someone Better Than You
Carregando...
Carregando...
24.11.2017 - 13:24
To all participants this might be delayed until Saturday night sorry for the wait
----
Someone Better Than You
Carregando...
Carregando...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacidade | Termos de serviço | Insígnias | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Junte-se a nós no

Espalhe a palavra