Obtenha o Premium para esconder todos os anúncios
Publicações: 6   Visitado por: 58 users
08.10.2017 - 19:43
 Orc
Hi,

Can implement attack from a distance in atwar-game?

This would make a great change in the game, but think in the usability:

- Archer (Medieval Game) - Can made an attack from distance against units.
- Airplane (Modern Game) - Can made an attack from distance agains land,naval and air units.
- Anti-Aerial (Modern Game) - Can made an attack from distance against airplanes.

Thanks!
Carregando...
Carregando...
29.10.2017 - 19:13
 Orc
In other worlds, to implement:

Melee Attack and Ranged Attack.

Thanks!
Carregando...
Carregando...
29.10.2017 - 22:36
That would make us the military aspect of civ V multiplayer.
----

Carregando...
Carregando...
30.10.2017 - 02:33
I had a similar idea for this one map but It didnt reeeeeeeally work since I was some what limited to the tools provided. would be an interesting thing to add
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Carregando...
Carregando...
30.10.2017 - 05:24
Well planes exist already, and in our world all units would be ranged if u had some reflexion, we don't fight with sword, and now inf fight with like 400 meter from each other, so no I don't agree, game mecanic is good like this
----
Roma Victrix
Carregando...
Carregando...
24.01.2018 - 20:42
Game mechanic is indeed good as it is, though if you want such approach you can make it yourself using the tools at disposal and elaborate a bit on the combat mechanics with the simplicity of the mechanics already in place.

Personally speaking, I have a map finished but never yet released (for whatever reasons lul) that portrays the usage of munitions and "gear" as the ones you mentioned and more it really all comes down to how creative you can be using the current tools, AW allows you for that creative, so we really don't need a more in-depth mechanic or it'd turn the whole game upside down and kinda ruin it tbh

(Just reviving dead topics to spice stuff xd)
----
Carregando...
Carregando...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacidade | Termos de serviço | Insígnias | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Junte-se a nós no

Espalhe a palavra