Obtenha o Premium para esconder todos os anúncios
Publicações: 9   Visitado por: 100 users
15.05.2017 - 02:39
Escrito por NotFromCanada, 14.05.2017 at 23:38

there are many r8 that are comparable to r3 so beating them doesn't prove anything

the reason why there is rankism in scenarios is because

1. you don't have essential upgrades
2. most/all low ranks don't actually know how to play big nations and it could be very boring for better players if there is no challenge
Carregando...
Carregando...
15.05.2017 - 07:20
Regarding scenarios - there are lot of low rank scenarios when you can gain experience before you get to play big nation. also you need to earn lot of SP for upgrades

Everyone get gangbanged. high ranks most of all because people fear them. it sucks. but you can try to prevent it by finding yourself allies at the early game and by learning who does'nt worth your trust. good luck.
----

Carregando...
Carregando...
16.05.2017 - 22:39
 Acquiesce (Mod)
Rankism has no place in 2017. Get with the current year you bigot
----
The church is near, but the road is icy... the bar is far away, but I will walk carefully...
Carregando...
Carregando...
20.05.2017 - 07:01
Anyone below the rank 20 is essentially the anti-christ. (and yes I'm implying myself as well)
Carregando...
Carregando...
22.05.2017 - 18:47
Rankism helped kill the game, you excluding eager low ranks caused them to never understand how to play.
----

We are not the same- I am a Martian.
Carregando...
Carregando...
24.05.2017 - 22:56
Escrito por Helly, 22.05.2017 at 18:47

Rankism helped kill the game, you excluding eager low ranks caused them to never understand how to play.

agree
----

Carregando...
Carregando...
31.05.2017 - 08:27

Rankism is needed, especially in team games, because if they go in not having an idea what they're doing then that will cause the rest of their team to lose. If they REALLY wanted to play a bigger nation they should get another high rank who is renown in the scenario department as being a decent player to vouch for you then that'll convince the others to allow you the low rank to try.
Carregando...
Carregando...
31.05.2017 - 13:50
Escrito por Black Vortex, 31.05.2017 at 08:27

Rankism is needed, especially in team games, because if they go in not having an idea what they're doing then that will cause the rest of their team to lose. If they REALLY wanted to play a bigger nation they should get another high rank who is renown in the scenario department as being a decent player to vouch for you then that'll convince the others to allow you the low rank to try.

No you have it backwards we need them they don't need us, we are invested in this community they are not. It is our job to help them. Not wait to get a vouch xD
----

We are not the same- I am a Martian.
Carregando...
Carregando...
31.05.2017 - 14:01
Escrito por Helly, 31.05.2017 at 13:50

Escrito por Black Vortex, 31.05.2017 at 08:27

No you have it backwards we need them they don't need us, we are invested in this community they are not. It is our job to help them. Not wait to get a vouch xD

That's the only way that high rank would be willing to accept them, most high ranks in scenarios aren't open to low ranks, which is why I said they'd need a vouch.
Carregando...
Carregando...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacidade | Termos de serviço | Insígnias | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Junte-se a nós no

Espalhe a palavra