Obtenha o Premium para esconder todos os anúncios
Publicações: 71   Visitado por: 111 users

O tópico original

Publicado por LukeTan, 01.05.2017 - 04:35
What, now even poland and italy have become non-legit picks?
01.05.2017 - 11:56
Escrito por Witch-Doctor, 01.05.2017 at 11:11

You dont deserve my time noob. Get good.

You don't deserve anyone's time either. Get nicer, politer, more understandable, more respecful, more conscious about this simply being a game. In short, become a bit more human and less of a douche please...

Also, try Italy vs Ukr sometime! It's a fun matchup
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

Carregando...
Carregando...
01.05.2017 - 12:16
 Witch-Doctor (Mod)
Escrito por RaulPB, 01.05.2017 at 11:56

You don't deserve anyone's time either. Get nicer, politer, more understandable, more respecful, more conscious about this simply being a game. In short, become a bit more human and less of a douche please...

K you be italy i'll be ukr make game.
Carregando...
Carregando...
01.05.2017 - 12:24

Don't know if laugh or not, but apparently WD managed to troll you all, lol.

Like Freeland popularized theses 3rd pick alternatives, WD was the man who mastered it all. WD's Modus operandi consist on taking something crappy on it's time (GC Ukr, DS Spain, DS Italy, LB Spain/Germany to give some examples) then once it becomes popular and mainstream he completely reject any link to it.

It was WD who showed us that Italy vs Ukraine setup against GhostFace.

Perhaps he's just thirsty for a duel. So back to where I left it....

Escrito por clovis1122, 01.05.2017 at 09:54

WITCH-DOCTOR LOVES ITALY.
WITCH-DOCTOR LOVES DS.
WITCH-DOCTOR LIKES DS ITALY.

Noob the earth is flat, that's so logical what a noob ayyy lmao. Trump > Hillary we all know it.... Trump best president ever. Also Witch-Doctor is hdrakon, we all know hahahahahaha you can't escape from us hdrakon. Liberal sucks hard ahahahahahaha.

DUEL ME
Carregando...
Carregando...
01.05.2017 - 12:27
Escrito por Witch-Doctor, 01.05.2017 at 12:16

How about LA 3k 2 mins I'll let you be ecuador. Make game noob
Carregando...
Carregando...
01.05.2017 - 12:56
 Witch-Doctor (Mod)
Escrito por clovis1122, 01.05.2017 at 12:27

How about LA 3k 2 mins I'll let you be ecuador. Make game noob

Deal meet me later tonight for that duel.
Carregando...
Carregando...
01.05.2017 - 13:50
I see the 14 year old try hards are in full force these days...
Carregando...
Carregando...
01.05.2017 - 14:48
 Nero
Escrito por 4nic, 01.05.2017 at 10:39

Yes I have seen noobs complaining about Poland or Italy,they haven't been playing enough to remember RNW or Sweden being the meta

I've been trying to bring them back, but everyone leaves when I pick Sweden.
----
Laochra¹: i pray to the great zizou, that my tb stops the airtrans of the yellow infidel
Carregando...
Carregando...
01.05.2017 - 15:14

You don't deserve anyone's time either

Too rusty for that, no time, no cheers... too rude! Try being nicer and I might just find the time for you
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

Carregando...
Carregando...
01.05.2017 - 15:15
Escrito por clovis1122, 01.05.2017 at 12:24

Sorry but I've played italy (blitz, NC and LB) vs ukr quite long ago and I had never seen anyone use it before epic clan wasn't even a thing. Innate would probably remember
----
We're all people.

Carregando...
Carregando...
01.05.2017 - 16:11
Yea i think there isnt much left on eu+ in terms of creativity anyway. If you think you were the first to do something, someone else probably already did it only it has been forgotten or lost. Picking italy against ukraine is hardly a revolutionary idea...

The only player in recent months that i've seen develope original expands and plays is witch doctor. Original plays that are useful that is. Nobody cares if you were the first to play imp slovenia or nc belarus. Don't confuse creativity with retardation.
----
Carregando...
Carregando...
01.05.2017 - 16:53
 Witch-Doctor (Mod)
Escrito por RaulPB, 01.05.2017 at 15:14

Too rusty for that, no time, no cheers... too rude! Try being nicer and I might just find the time for you

Maybe you could stop being so sensitive. Besides idc about dueling someone who already quit the game.
Carregando...
Carregando...
01.05.2017 - 17:07
Escrito por Witch-Doctor, 01.05.2017 at 16:53

Maybe you could stop being so sensitive. Besides idc about dueling someone who already quit the game.

Then what the fuck are you talking in this thread, because all the nonsense i have heard from you in this thread is calling people out to duel ''who already quit the game''

You got some players like Laochra and Clovis praising you, for what I dont know, must be the lack of actual skills in this game so they noticed you, and all of sudden you feel the need to act this poison and arrogant towards other people? I dont give a fuck if you even invented goldmines in AW, you are being disgustingly annoying and acting like a little brat with your '' if you dont agree with me, lets fight it out in a duel, to prove absolutely but nothing at all in this discussion''

How about you stick to playing duels and cw's so your ego can get stroken and can bragg all you want about how good you are instead of having these little outbursts in threads like these

You are literally 0% productive in this thread. On your way back out wrap yourself up and throw yourself in the garbagebin. Thanks.
----

Escrito por Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
Carregando...
Carregando...
01.05.2017 - 17:20
 Witch-Doctor (Mod)
Escrito por Waffel, 01.05.2017 at 17:07

Then what the fuck are you talking in this thread, because all the nonsense i have heard from you in this thread is calling people out to duel ''who already quit the game''

You got some players like Laochra and Clovis praising you, for what I dont know, must be the lack of actual skills in this game so they noticed you, and all of sudden you feel the need to act this poison and arrogant towards other people? I dont give a fuck if you even invented goldmines in AW, you are being disgustingly annoying and acting like a little brat with your '' if you dont agree with me, lets fight it out in a duel, to prove absolutely but nothing at all in this discussion''

How about you stick to playing duels and cw's so your ego can get stroken and can bragg all you want about how good you are instead of having these little outbursts in threads like these

You are literally 0% productive in this thread. On your way back out wrap yourself up and throw yourself in the
garbagebin. Thanks.

Tldr rambling of some noob
Carregando...
Carregando...
01.05.2017 - 17:25
Escrito por Witch-Doctor, 01.05.2017 at 17:20

You are literally 0% productive in this thread. On your way back out wrap yourself up and throw yourself in the
garbagebin. Thanks.

You suck at trolling btw, just a headsup.
----

Escrito por Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
Carregando...
Carregando...
01.05.2017 - 18:06
 Witch-Doctor (Mod)
Escrito por Waffel, 01.05.2017 at 17:25

Escrito por Witch-Doctor, 01.05.2017 at 17:20

garbagebin. Thanks.

You suck at trolling btw, just a
headsup.

Oh wow whatever will I do if im not as good at trolling as you.

I just take your opinion less seriously the more you suck at the game
Carregando...
Carregando...
01.05.2017 - 20:22
Escrito por RaulPB, 01.05.2017 at 15:15

Escrito por clovis1122, 01.05.2017 at 12:24

Sorry but I've played italy

Alright.

But what I mean is that for us, Epic Clan (if not everybody in the clan then just me), it was WD who showed us that setup.

Sure you could'be played it. Perhaps back in Afterwind someone else played it. My point is just that WD knows and played the setup. It's not like he had never played Italy or something similar. IMO, he's pretty damm good at it.

You got some players like Laochra and Clovis praising you

IKR.

We've only agreed to, like, 4 things in my whole atWar existance. What if WD is actually tophat hidden on an alt...
Carregando...
Carregando...
01.05.2017 - 20:27

Can't avoid being sentitive, rudeness hurts my eyes for some reason... You might be strong 1v1 but still, you're just overacting
----
We're all people.

Carregando...
Carregando...
01.05.2017 - 21:11
 Witch-Doctor (Mod)
Escrito por RaulPB, 01.05.2017 at 20:27

Can't avoid being sentitive, rudeness hurts my eyes for some reason... You might be strong 1v1 but still, you're just overacting

Go play some other competitive game like a first person shooter, a MOBAS like LOL, rpgs like WOW, hell even Osu and you'll find people hate on bad players all the time.

I doubt atwar is an exception.
Carregando...
Carregando...
01.05.2017 - 23:31
Freeland dominated a few cws with volga
Oh wait he was ds nm then carry on...
----

Carregando...
Carregando...
02.05.2017 - 03:02
Escrito por Nero, 01.05.2017 at 14:48

Escrito por 4nic, 01.05.2017 at 10:39

Yes I have seen noobs complaining about Poland or Italy,they haven't been playing enough to remember RNW or Sweden being the meta

I've been trying to bring them back, but everyone leaves when I pick Sweden.

You're lucky. People kick me when i pick poland...then let a noob in to play france. Afterwards, that narb gets fully jewed t2 and gets capped t3...
even 2v3 and letting uk rush france would be more productive...
----

Carregando...
Carregando...
02.05.2017 - 06:00
Escrito por Witch-Doctor, 01.05.2017 at 21:11

Go play some other competitive game like a first person shooter, a MOBAS like LOL, rpgs like WOW, hell even Osu and you'll find people hate on bad players all the time.

So? Does that mean it's correct or normal? Ofc not... people are just being inmature over a virtual game... competitivity is always a positive aspect as long as respect is kept intact and you may never expect everyone else to be as good in everything.
----
We're all people.

Carregando...
Carregando...
02.05.2017 - 06:02
 Witch-Doctor (Mod)
Escrito por RaulPB, 02.05.2017 at 06:00

Escrito por Witch-Doctor, 01.05.2017 at 21:11

So? Does that mean it's correct or normal? Ofc not... people are just being inmature over a virtual game... competitivity is always a positive aspect as long as respect is kept intact and you may never expect everyone else to be as good in everything.

immaturity is expecting everybody to be mature and respectful especially to people who have never earned it.

Like a kid expecting respect and maturity from an old man when he's done nothing to deserve it.
Carregando...
Carregando...
02.05.2017 - 06:09
Escrito por Witch-Doctor, 02.05.2017 at 06:02

immaturity is expecting everybody to be mature and respectful especially to people who have never earned it.

Like a kid expecting respect and maturity from an old man when he's done nothing to deserve it.

You got that wrong... maturity has nothing to do with external people! It only has to do with your own behaviour, which means being able to behave correctly.

Thus, an inmature person won't be able to do so regardless that the mature person expects him to be a douche or not. Such a weird conception of maturity you've got....

PS: maturity is not earned, it is proven.
----
We're all people.

Carregando...
Carregando...
02.05.2017 - 06:13
 Witch-Doctor (Mod)
Escrito por RaulPB, 02.05.2017 at 06:09

Escrito por Witch-Doctor, 02.05.2017 at 06:02

You got that wrong... maturity has nothing to do with external people! It only has to do with your own behaviour, which means being able to behave correctly.

Thus, an inmature person won't be able to do so even regardless that the mature person expects him to be a douche or not. Such a weird conception of maturity you've got....

Welcome to the world of competitive online gaming. Expecting respect without earning it is not going to lead you anywhere.
Carregando...
Carregando...
02.05.2017 - 06:19
Escrito por Witch-Doctor, 02.05.2017 at 06:13

Expecting respect without earning it is not going to lead you anywhere.

If you can't respect a person for simply being a person, why would I want to earn it from this dispensable ordinary inmature person who believes that I don't respect him just cause he's never respected anyone before?

Again, respect is not earned, it is proven. And sometimes, lost. But it is always the base of human relationships.

I don't expect anything tho, what would I expect from inmature people anyway?
----
We're all people.

Carregando...
Carregando...
02.05.2017 - 06:52

Welcome to the world of competitive online gaming. Expecting respect without earning it is not going to lead you anywhere.

Have you noticed that you and CE are the only people that shit on whoever they can beat, and also on anyone they haven't played with yet? I'm not saying you should be a beautiful butterfly and act politely with anyone, since certain assholes deserve being shat upon like leavers, allyfags and pricks who can't admit their defeat even when their entire team is dying because of them. But shitting on someone who is a worse player simply because he's a worse player is the definition of what a good player shouldn't be. Your argument of "it's just how it is, stop complaining" is nonesense aswell. Doing something because other people do it is just pathetic and shows you can't think for yourself. From what I've seen of your behaviours in the forums so far I can only say you don't give a shit about anyone but yourself.
----
Someone Better Than You
Carregando...
Carregando...
02.05.2017 - 06:56
 Witch-Doctor (Mod)
Escrito por Zephyrusu, 02.05.2017 at 06:52

Have you noticed that you and CE are the only people that shit on whoever they can beat, and also on anyone they haven't played with yet? I'm not saying you should be a beautiful butterfly and act politely with anyone, since certain assholes deserve being shat upon like leavers, allyfags and pricks who can't admit their defeat even when their entire team is dying because of them. But shitting on someone who is a worse player simply because he's a worse player is the definition of what a good player shouldn't be. Your argument of "it's just how it is, stop complaining" is nonesense aswell. Doing something because other people do it is just pathetic and shows you can't think for yourself. From what I've seen of your behaviours in the forums so far I can only say you don't give a shit about anyone but yourself.

Yes I dont care about anyone but myself. I'm a mindless sheep following the footstep of others.
Carregando...
Carregando...
02.05.2017 - 06:56
 Witch-Doctor (Mod)
Escrito por RaulPB, 02.05.2017 at 06:19

Expecting respect without earning it is not going to lead you anywhere.

If you can't respect a person for simply being a person, why would I want to earn it from this dispensable ordinary inmature person who believes that I don't respect him just cause he's never respected anyone before?

Again, respect is not earned, it is proven. And sometimes, lost. But it is always the base of human relationships.

I don't expect anything tho, what would I expect from inmature people anyway?

You sound like those gangsters who are always ripping on about respect and how they would kill someone who disrespected them.
Carregando...
Carregando...
02.05.2017 - 07:08
Escrito por Witch-Doctor, 02.05.2017 at 06:56

Yes I dont care about anyone but myself. I'm a mindless sheep following the footstep of others.

Your replies are hilariously dismissive.
----
Someone Better Than You
Carregando...
Carregando...
02.05.2017 - 07:49
 Witch-Doctor (Mod)
Escrito por Zephyrusu, 02.05.2017 at 07:08

Escrito por Witch-Doctor, 02.05.2017 at 06:56

Your replies are hilariously dismissive.

What's wrong with that?
Carregando...
Carregando...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacidade | Termos de serviço | Insígnias | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Junte-se a nós no

Espalhe a palavra