Obtenha o Premium para esconder todos os anúncios
Publicações: 10   Visitado por: 74 users
13.02.2012 - 04:28
Lord Dark Knight
Conta apagada
Maybe Adding a port in Italy on the east side will make it stronger? Because from italy you can only access the west from Italy by sea, and by land, maybe adding a east port (sea port) will make it stronger? Italy is great but it can be attacked easily by east and italy cant invade east from its country.
Carregando...
Carregando...
13.02.2012 - 04:42
It has Bari.
Carregando...
Carregando...
13.02.2012 - 04:50
Lord Dark Knight
Conta apagada
Escrito por Caulerpa, 13.02.2012 at 04:42

It has Bari.

I meant for those who can not play +100 extra. Sorry i wasnt as specific.
Carregando...
Carregando...
13.02.2012 - 18:58
They should add more cities to Canada/Alaska/Russia.
just imagine a attack from russia to usa crossing from Russia Far East to Alaska.
----
Nothing to impede progress. If you want to see the fate of democracies, look out the windows.
Carregando...
Carregando...
13.02.2012 - 21:01
Escrito por Mr House, 13.02.2012 at 18:58

They should add more cities to Canada/Alaska/Russia.
just imagine a attack from russia to usa crossing from Russia Far East to Alaska.

That would be hilarious. I imagine a war with only 2-5 troops fighting at a time. Both sides desperately wait for reinforcement week to come.
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
Carregando...
Carregando...
13.02.2012 - 21:17
Darkcausx, sorry but i have to tell you that Russia are canada are already 2 countries ultra boosted!
Check the total income of russia and cannada in real life and in afterwind and you will see somem weird fact like Canada brign mroe incoem than germany......

Also for the cities, both of them use almost all there relevant cities! Since Quebec and Stjhons was added i honestly think Canada is ok. If we go with population witch city to add? The onyl relevant city to add would be Hamilton in ontario but it is just beside toronto. Now if you simpyl want to put city in empty area the best choice is probably iqualuit to have a step between st johns and greenland capital. But, adding 1 city that brign one reinforcements and should in real life bring 0 reinforcements first is not objective and secound wont change the game play.......
Now Russia! Every populated cities in russia far east are currently used! The only cities that you can add are in europe a place where russia is already overpowerful comparated to real life and in my opinion adequately balanced in afterwind.

This game is based on real life! The only way to make far east russia and northern canada somewhat interesting would be to invent cities with a lots of population......Seriously open your eyes to the world that you live in and you will understand that in afterwind canada and russia are already overpowered and cant really be improved without totally deforming the reality

The principal plus that the map need in my opinion is a massive divsion of the territories in east asia and in usa so it will be possible to add a lot of populated cities. Advantage of this? East asia and nort hamerica could be played in 1 vs 1and team game like europe. Also currently east asia cant be adequately represented because of a lack of cities or if we add to much cities thsi area start to be overpowered...... By splitting east asia in a lots of areas it will take maybe as much time to unite china than to unite europe...... If i check teh afterwind world map now the major problem are not in far east russia or northern canada but in Asia and north america......In my opinion india, japan and mexico should be splitted in a few territories while USA, china and canada should be massively divided with something like 50 states for the usa, 10 provinces and 3 territories for canada and something like that for China:
Carregando...
Carregando...
13.02.2012 - 21:24
Escrito por Cardinal Ouellet, 13.02.2012 at 21:17

The principal plus that the map need in my opinion is a massive divsion of the territories in east asia and in usa so it will be possible to add a lot of populated cities. Advantage of this? East asia and nort hamerica could be played in 1 vs 1and team game like europe. Also currently east asia cant be adequately represented because of a lack of cities or if we add to much cities thsi area start to be overpowered...... By splitting east asia in a lots of areas it will take maybe as much time to unite china than to unite europe...... If i check teh afterwind world map now the major problem are not in far east russia or northern canada but in Asia and north america......In my opinion india, japan and mexico should be splitted in a few territories while USA, china and canada should be massively divided with something like 50 states for the usa, 10 provinces and 3 territories for canada and something like that for China:

I was thinking of posting a topic about this a while back. I didn't post because this would cause too much work for Ivan and Amok to program all those states/provinces/territories into the game. (I'm figuring somewhere from 1 to 2 months) 50 states for USA would take days just to get the New Amsterdam area states' the proper borders.
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
Carregando...
Carregando...
14.02.2012 - 07:20
It doesn't need to be 50 seperate states. It COULD be something like 8 seperate states around the size of Texas or USA:South. Say the East Coast could be divided into 3 - Miami, Jacksonville and maybe add Tallahassee or something. Atlanta to Washington (Maybe add Baltimore) then USA: North East remains the same. Similarly Pacific could be divided into two with an extra city added in the north (Say Sacremento or San Jose).

I've thought for a while that India should be divided into two because as one state it's far too unwieldly to conquer and then hold (Just a North/South Split with Mumbai or Hyderabad as the capitals. Heck, even a three way split would work).

As for Italy - This game is meant to be based on fact and the only other notable city on Italys East coast is Venice which is nothing more than a tourist waterpark. Don't forget you can get a ship between Siciliy and the Italian mainland which makes Palermo semi-viable.
----
Escrito por Amok, 29.04.2012 at 08:36

Gardevoir, your obnoxiousness really baffles me sometimes...just leave for good already or stop whining.
Carregando...
Carregando...
15.02.2012 - 19:37
I fink Britiain shud be split into us norferners and them sufferners, innit Barry?
----
Hello, I listen to Shakira and Rihanna and I support the multiculturalisation of Europe : )
Carregando...
Carregando...
15.02.2012 - 19:38
>2012
>using Palermo or Cagliari
----
Hello, I listen to Shakira and Rihanna and I support the multiculturalisation of Europe : )
Carregando...
Carregando...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacidade | Termos de serviço | Insígnias | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Junte-se a nós no

Espalhe a palavra