Obtenha o Premium para esconder todos os anúncios
Publicações: 4   Visitado por: 57 users
21.05.2016 - 08:08

In the map I made an effort to accurately portray the political divisions of Europe at the start date in 1740, and the ensuing conflict of the time, the imminent War of the Austrian Succession which was a reaction to the death of Charles VI and the planned succession of Maria Theresa to the throne of Austria through the failed Pragmatic Sanction.
Frederick II of Prussia (Frederick the Great) saw his opportunity to challenge Maria Theresa's inheritance, particularly to the valuable region of Silesia.
The map currently is a free for all, allowing all nations to make their decision either to respect the Pragmatic Sanction, or join the historical Anti-Hapsburg league of Prussia, Spain and France.
In the future I will be adding more provinces (Silesia) and dividing the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth so that players may choose to peruse historical partitioning.
I am also planning on creating a historical scenario for those who would like to play through the war as one of the historical belligerents in their either pro or anti Hapsburg leagues.
The current map overall:

French Division:

France is currently divided into multiple states to allow the player to either concentrate forces on a single theater (ex. against the Austrian Low Countries and the United Provinces) or on multiple theaters (ex. dividing forces between an invasion of the Rhine and combining a Spanish, French and Sardinian force to overpower the Austrian army in the south.)
Austrian Division and Positioning:

The distribution of Austrian reinforcements, and the significant number of them was in anticipation that they will be under attack on multiple fronts and will need to attempt to protect their borders from the Poles, Prussians, French and Ottomans in the Free-for-all scenario, and Prussia, Saxony, Bavaria, France, Spain, and French Aligned Italy in the historical scenario version.
The free-for-all aspect of the current scenario allows players the freedom to change the course of their nation's history in the mid-18th century, however I feel that a balanced two team scenario is necessary to extract the full value of the map as a historical scenario.
I appreciate any interest the community has in this map, and comments are welcome. If you haven't gotten a chance to play the current scenario version, I highly recommend you give it a play and share your thoughts so I can improve my work.
Carregando...
Carregando...
21.05.2016 - 08:30
Carregando...
Carregando...
22.05.2016 - 08:03
Seems good
Carregando...
Carregando...
24.05.2016 - 19:13
As always, a formidable work and tremendous effort put in by Waiser <3

Support!

I've played this map and I like it very much!
----
Carregando...
Carregando...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacidade | Termos de serviço | Insígnias | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Junte-se a nós no

Espalhe a palavra