Obtenha o Premium para esconder todos os anúncios
Publicações: 34   Visitado por: 190 users

O tópico original

Publicado por Epic Man 39, 27.03.2016 - 22:48
I have been playing a decent amount of RP recently and it made me get to thinkIng about what if there was a game in similar fashion to AtWar, but where it is almost totally realistic in the facts of that the RP that you are used to pretending with the other players becomes a reality that the game accepts by giving you many different choices of types of government, economy, foreign relations, etc. and with these the game creates a realistic tie between them and how they would effect your country and the rest of the world in all different ways. I was recently inspired when bringing this idea of mine up in a RP game and receiving a decent amount of excitement and want for something of the sort that I decided to begin making this game a true reality.
I would love and will take into account any and all suggestions for this game and the aspects of it. I also will answer any and all questions about it to the best of my ability as well as I encourage any and all questions to be asked.
16.07.2016 - 09:43
1- You're being mentionend because you and your friend Adog tend to join my games and tend to malign of my maps with 20 players in it during a match and incit them to leave.
2- My map isn't sp farm for the reasons I've written
3- You and Adog threatened me ( i have screenshots )
4- Adolphins owns the account and there's no reason to talk about this
----
Vladracovita00330
Carregando...
Carregando...
01.03.2017 - 13:31
Arguing over rp is like arguing which thrash can is better...
Carregando...
Carregando...
03.03.2017 - 09:11
Escrito por I_Hate_You_All, 31.03.2016 at 20:59

Escrito por Darth., 31.03.2016 at 03:50

AtWar is perfectly fine as it is now. What would be better is allowing map makers to do any such jiggerypokery with 'food' and 'industry' on their own custom or cloned maps rather than screwing around with the actual default maps everyone plays and enjoys.

Its natural to fear the changes, just let's see what admins will say about new strats. And to be honest, default map at this point its pretty boring.

agree, and many on atwar dont want any changes
----
It's scary how many possible genocidal war lords play this game, and i could be one of them
Carregando...
Carregando...
02.10.2017 - 13:35
Escrito por VladRacovita, 16.07.2016 at 09:43

2- My map isn't sp farm for the reasons I've written

Not that I want to bring up a semi-old subject now, but I'd just like to say that with any map that has over 400 cities that can produce 10 men each +more, and get units turn 1 (because they think its realistic, when all you're doing is adding in how much men each country has real life and try to figure out the pricing of each unit.........) and then have stack wars, it is SP farming, and there is no doubt about it. And your map is exactly that.

Not to mention I have played your map multiple times, and all times people, including yourself, have SP farmed with it.
----
Carregando...
Carregando...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacidade | Termos de serviço | Insígnias | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Junte-se a nós no

Espalhe a palavra