Obtenha o Premium para esconder todos os anúncios
Publicações: 5   Visitado por: 312 users
28.11.2011 - 17:01
 KYBL
With Africa, there are two places I normally pick

>South Africa starts with good income for you to send a fleet from Cape Town to Brazil. Another good tactic is to send a fleet from Durban to India. If India is occupied, Australia is easier.

>I often pick Djibouti in Africa because it is very cheap, has a troop bonus since its small, and Can invade many places. What I do is go for Saudi Arabia immediately.Ont eh same turn I go to Sudan, Ethiopia, Yemen, Eritrea, Kenya, and sometimes Somalia.

Two countries I dont like are

>DR Congo costs a lot to start with compared to its income, and it only has one decent city, so its hard to conquer.

>Nigeria has money, and many troops, but the countries around it are really bad, and there is a huge gap of cities between North Africa and Mid Africa. Money eventually runs out.
----

Carregando...
Carregando...
29.12.2011 - 19:01
 Nex
I pick from North to South, therefore, I can get Europe as well as the south of Africa.
I pick Algeria, and Egypt usually.
Carregando...
Carregando...
30.12.2011 - 04:08
Just tried out Djibouti and it seems really solid if you have a bit of space (Which is pretty likely in smaller games). Nice find there.
Carregando...
Carregando...
30.12.2011 - 11:00
 YOBA
Togo or something like that. West Africa is by far the best starting position for world games but you still have hardly a chance of surviving if there's someone playing in South America which is just around the corner. It takes just 3 turns to get from Fortaleza (Brazil: Northeast) to well into West Africa.

As for Africa games, you should only play GW. Rwanda, Kenya, and the region in general is very strong and easily defensible but you may have a bit of a money problem. I would recommend it, especially if you like to build defence lines.

PS: Emporer, I don't think you understand how to use greentext (the > symbol). Refrain fom using it, you're just humiliating yourself.
----
YOBA:
Youth-Oriented, Bydło-Approved
Carregando...
Carregando...
30.12.2011 - 11:41
Best strategy for Africa games is Imperialist by far. It was already my option before the GW nerf, but now it's a must.
----
"Whenever death may surprise us, let it be welcome if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear and another hand reaches out to take up our arms".
Carregando...
Carregando...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacidade | Termos de serviço | Insígnias | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Junte-se a nós no

Espalhe a palavra