Obtenha o Premium para esconder todos os anúncios
Publicações: 3   Visitado por: 281 users
10.10.2011 - 05:04
Apparently Perfect Defense was a fail for myself. I am very used to playing Blitzkrieg, due to the +3 movements. Although I find Great Combinator better when playing 1v1 games. I only use Blitz when playing as Asia, America, or a country isolated from where the action is taking place. So now that you got some feedback on how I play, here is my question: What are some great strategic tips when using Great Combinator for everything? By everything I mean as America, Asia, Europe, 1v1, EVERYTHING!

Right now I use Militia & Infantry just to sit on caps or cities to defend when using Great Combinator. For offensive I used Tanks & Bombers to capture cities and expand. Typical game-play.
----
| Dutch Pride or Die |

Position: Officer.
Carregando...
Carregando...
10.10.2011 - 07:01
  • Build walls around any target you are attacking with too much tanks, don't risk to be an easy target one turn after;
  • While defending, prefer to spend a little more money, but buy infantries instead of militias, since the difference between their defensive status is greater in GC;
  • If you are playing European or Asian matches always aim for better income countries, since GC demands a lot of money, different from PD or GW, for example;
  • If you can use your tanks to attack instead of bombers, use them! Bombers should be used only for breaking lines and intense attacks/defensive situations;
  • Reinforce your frontiers with infantries and bring tanks from safe cities, that way you won't risk losing an entire stack. Another option you have is, if you already have a stack of tanks in your frontiers, try to reinforce those places with infantries or, if you can, then use some bombers, losing your tanks means losing a lot of money, and you can't risk it as a GC player.
----
"Whenever death may surprise us, let it be welcome if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear and another hand reaches out to take up our arms".
Carregando...
Carregando...
16.10.2011 - 03:06
Wow! Pin you are very versatile!!
Carregando...
Carregando...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacidade | Termos de serviço | Insígnias | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Junte-se a nós no

Espalhe a palavra