Obtenha o Premium para esconder todos os anúncios
Publicações: 5   Visitado por: 30 users
12.08.2011 - 06:09
Coalition wars system definitely needs to be re-organised. Removing CW points over time is not a bad idea but it has some disadvantages (what if no one wants to play against your coalition?)

I was thinking about making 2-3 divisions of 5-6 active coalitions, everyone plays against everyone 1 time or 2 times and there is "Administrator" of division who schedules matches (let's say coalitions have 1 week to play against each others and if they don't set up date administrators sets it - pretty much like tournaments).
After that 2 winners from each division play against each others in playoff so at the end we have 1st place, 2nd place and 3rd place etc. (something like NBA system)

With the growing number of coalitions you could add more divisions every season (let's say one season lasts 3-4 months). Also, cool feature could be that on your coalition's page your trophies are shown (how many times did you proceed to playoff, how many times you won etc.)

That way coalition system would be a lot more dynamic and interesting, there would be different winners every year and more competition between them.
Carregando...
Carregando...
12.08.2011 - 06:36
Good idea, I support it
Carregando...
Carregando...
12.08.2011 - 13:37
Carregando...
Carregando...
12.08.2011 - 15:03
Lol, didn't see it but still...
Carregando...
Carregando...
12.08.2011 - 18:07
I'd support this.
Carregando...
Carregando...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacidade | Termos de serviço | Insígnias | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Junte-se a nós no

Espalhe a palavra