Obtenha o Premium para esconder todos os anúncios
Publicações: 13   Visitado por: 108 users
21.10.2014 - 16:35
Does anyone have any shortcuts they use to move faster? I know the hover over one and the click-and drag to move the whole stack.
I have run into time issues and want to speed up my play time
----

Carregando...
Carregando...
21.10.2014 - 18:17
Well, you learn to click faster by playing games that require it ( shooters) and of couse, if you know how to click faster you can use this for AtWar.

Some tips that will help you click faster:

•) Play shooters game.
•) Look for a way for relax your fingers.

Some tips that will help you move your troops faster:

•) Use Auto-Production on cities. If you dont like auto-production to run out automatically every new turn you can disable this option, and run auto-production when you want.

•) Drag, move and split troops.

Some tips that will help you to make less move, and therefore, have more time for play:

•) Wall all your cities. More walls = less time thinking what to defend.
•) Break all your enemy walls. Less enemy walls = Less time thinking about an attack = More time for your enemy for think where to defend.
•) Piorize your moves.

Some examples about piorizing moves can be found in this guide: http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=15892
Carregando...
Carregando...
21.10.2014 - 18:49
Escrito por Guest, 21.10.2014 at 18:46

Fixed for you mate

Shooters > RTS. Lol, dont even joke with that xD
Carregando...
Carregando...
21.10.2014 - 21:10
When you click on a city to purchase troops, you can also click on tht picture of the unit on the same recruitment tag:

notice where the "move all" is. that picture is what you would click to get ALL units of that type in that city to move. This is useful when you might play a scenario and you have a unit that has 0 range. Simply dragging troops out of the city, the most used way, may not work. this way allows moving troops out of cities such as that. This also works if the city has a naval or air unit you do not wish to move. In at war, when you drag troops out of a city or town, it will move the air/naval units first before land troops. If you onyl want to move land troops, this is one way of moving them.

a second way of moving troops is placing your cursor over the city:

notice how the units inside of it appear (if there are different unit types, they will also show up in a similar way: )

you can then, once again, click on these units to move like stated previosuly. Does this make since? I know for people who are new to the game or where English is a second language, this might be harder to understand so please let me know (and if anyone wants to quote and edit this post to make it more understandable, please do so). If you have any other questions, don't be afraid to ask ^_^
----
Everyone is living a myth and it's important to know what yours is. It could be a tragedy- and maybe you don't want it to be.
Carregando...
Carregando...
22.10.2014 - 01:33
Lets play 2v2 1 min.
Carregando...
Carregando...
22.10.2014 - 02:49
Play on a smaller monitor ...not even joking
----
Carregando...
Carregando...
22.10.2014 - 03:03
Play this game more, and you'll get used to do things faster. Maybe also play biggames which take alot of time like Worldmaps.
For example:''If you have all of china and middle east and you have 4 mins'', believe me, you'll get used to make faster infantries move fasters stuff etc.
----

Escrito por Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
Carregando...
Carregando...
22.10.2014 - 03:17
Try to play 4 minutes,then after you learn how to do quickly try 3 and so on. To test yourself.
Carregando...
Carregando...
22.10.2014 - 10:17
Escrito por Goblin, 22.10.2014 at 02:49

Play on a smaller monitor ...not even joking

Listen to goblin... he is as fast as fuck...
Carregando...
Carregando...
24.10.2014 - 16:15

Try this hah. Its a game called Osu, good luck.
Tho this is some very high level + pretty sure that this isnt his first time playing this game and on this song. So start on something easier and thats it.
Carregando...
Carregando...
26.10.2014 - 05:34
Escrito por Steve Aoki, 24.10.2014 at 16:15

Try this hah. Its a game called Osu, good luck.
Tho this is some very high level + pretty sure that this isnt his first time playing this game and on this song. So start on something easier and thats it.

osu sux !! puke
Carregando...
Carregando...
26.10.2014 - 06:07
Escrito por Skills., 26.10.2014 at 05:34

osu sux !! puke

Racist..
Carregando...
Carregando...
26.10.2014 - 07:17
Escrito por Guest, 21.10.2014 at 23:39

Escrito por clovis1122, 21.10.2014 at 18:49

Escrito por Guest, 21.10.2014 at 18:46

Fixed for you mate

Shooters > RTS. Lol, dont even joke with that xD

I've played plenty of shooters. They all require less "clicking" then rts games.

Even AW requires more APM then any fps

Osu > All tyvm
----

Carregando...
Carregando...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacidade | Termos de serviço | Insígnias | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Junte-se a nós no

Espalhe a palavra