Obtenha o Premium para esconder todos os anúncios
Publicações: 4   Visitado por: 57 users
01.07.2011 - 05:07
Howdy folks,

I'm making a new scenario that I would like to test with some folks.

This is the premise:

Citação:
From the comfort of Europe spread out and claim new colonies to further the agenda of your great nation! Do battle abroad with your neighbors at home to secure your vital interests. Long live imperialism!

For this scenario to function properly fighting at home is discouraged! The idea is to become the preeminent power in the world. Once the map is completely claimed then domestic wars can/should begin.

However, I was curious, do you think people will actually play it as intended as a public game?

Or will there always be someone who immediately attacks in Europe?

I'm not so well versed with the community as some of you.
----
- Canaris
Never forget, never forgive.
Carregando...
Carregando...
01.07.2011 - 07:00
 YOBA
So and so. If you can get 9 players for Colonial Empires (the full 13 are not really needed) where alliances are encouraged, I doubt they will actually ally up and will just prey on weaker players. Also, while I do like that scenario, it has the major problem of only allowing you 3 units which I find most disagreeable.

But really, such a major step like the one you made would need a fairly dedicated group of players and most likely you being present to moderate the game. That's what I think anyway from my short experience with scenario games.
----
YOBA:
Youth-Oriented, Bydło-Approved
Carregando...
Carregando...
07.07.2011 - 21:10
I'd already created such a scenario long ago, but all colonies are given to their historical owners in the beginning, it is called Colonial Empires (including all European empires and 2 Asian ones). You can check it. On my expierence, most of the people do not fight in Europe in the beginning, cause I've set Victory Conditions to Total Annihilation and built infantry defence lines all over borders of each metropoly country of each Empire. And also put some infantry in the capitals.
----
PCCTS Knights Templar | Anti Muslim | Anti Jihad | Anti Cultural Marxist | Anti Nazi | Anti Racist | Pro Monocultural | Pro Mono-Capitalism | Pro European | Pro Conservative |ï"¿ Pro Nationalism | - This is not hate, this is LOVE for our
Carregando...
Carregando...
08.07.2011 - 00:25
Yes, Rushkaball made a really good scenario about the Colonial Age, you should check it to get some inspiration.
----
"Whenever death may surprise us, let it be welcome if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear and another hand reaches out to take up our arms".
Carregando...
Carregando...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacidade | Termos de serviço | Insígnias | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Junte-se a nós no

Espalhe a palavra