Obtenha o Premium para esconder todos os anúncios
Publicações: 15   Visitado por: 66 users
09.06.2014 - 15:59
Congress

Created by Ghost-IV

Objective: Roleplay, Diplomacy, evolve, and Win!

STRATEGIES MAY NOT WORK, BE WARNED! *Also hamsters and squirl on steroids are not able to take cities and another thing, illegal weapons cant take cities nor can they kill units but they can certainly damage citizens as collateral is high*

Details:

Congress is a game aimed at roleplaying using advanced diplomacy to either benefit or to cause someone to lose from a diplomatic decision made by Congress. Everyone must vote One Player to be congress as congress will be the one to pick stuff players vote on based on world events (like for example, if Mongolia invades china, then congress can give players the option to place an embargo on Mongolia).

How to Play:

Role play and evolve - I've added a evolution system into the game to allow players to age in the game. There is plenty of room for role play as we have a congress in the game. Just keep in mind that with every era passing, stronger units emerge.

Nations - Nations are able to expand, trade, make alliances, participate in congress if they choose so, and much more. Nations can build blockades however if its voted for by
other nations then congress will ban blockades until everyone agrees to remove blockades at a congress meeting. Nations can go to war but with a valid reason (reasons for war
will be in the rules section) and it must be approved by Congress as they are trying to keep the peace however if you go to war anyways then you are a warmonger and congress may place embargos on you. Nations can make good or bad choices that will reflect other peoples view on them and in turn it could either favor or hurt you during congress meetings so don't make too many enemies.

Congress - One player is voted to be congress. They can host a congress meeting every 3 turns if they desire (max of every 5 turns) to give nations 2 things to vote on.
Congress cannot vote but they would tally up votes and if things that people vote for exceeds nay votes then congress will place that in effect. Congress chooses two things
that nations vote on.

Rules:

1) You start off with one territory and you may expand but take to note that no civilization ever existed when this map begins so borders can be anything.

2) War has no restriction on who can join a war, for example, if russia invades iraq, someone can join iraq to fight russia as someone can join on russias side, no limits.

3) Nations are allow to create blockades (unless people vote against it in a congress meeting).

4) If you troll this game or leave the game within first 5 turns (unless emergency) then you will be auto banned.

5) You must declare war in public chat and with a reason before it is official, and war declarations must be done at least 1 min before end of turns. Allies can join as they
please as per rule 2.

6) You cannot take other players oilfields, mines, farms, and other resources within their territories unless they sell it to you or give it to you. (it's a work in progress to add neutral resources)

7) Congress can however state their belief, political views, and opinions during the game (but it must
pertain to the game itself).

8) votes that are successful are in place as a rule in the game. Example, if China was warmongering and enough players voted yay to isolate china, then that becomes a rule
to the game until it is removed in another congress meeting.

Things you can vote on:

End war
Embargos
Ban Weapons
Ban luxury resources even though you dont actually get them in game but its just for pretend.
Blockades
Isolate
Financial Aid
Territorial Disputes (For example, China claims that Taiwan should be theirs but Japan owns it or also claims it, then people can vote on who gets it)
Foreign Deployment (For example, if a nation seem agressive, then players may vote for a player to deploy units in that nation's land but they
do not take any cities.)

All the things i've listed are all examples.

Ban List:

charlie chaplin (leaver)
whosthisguy (leaver)
Kantru (leaver)
Mr SWE (leaver)
fruit goose (leaver)

Let me know what you guys think and please fill free to suggest or comment and I'm sure to reply.
----
I'll haunt you, Don't tempt me!
Carregando...
Carregando...
10.06.2014 - 01:45
Black Shark
Conta apagada
Another RP?
Carregando...
Carregando...
10.06.2014 - 02:32
Escrito por Guest, 10.06.2014 at 01:45

Another RP?

Thats exactly wat this is. Or another version of Un.
----
If the king does not lead, how can he expect his subordinates to follow?

Carregando...
Carregando...
10.06.2014 - 16:30
 Nero
More RP pls
----
Laochra¹: i pray to the great zizou, that my tb stops the airtrans of the yellow infidel
Carregando...
Carregando...
10.06.2014 - 23:01
----
Carregando...
Carregando...
11.06.2014 - 10:54
Gay, gay, gay, gay, gay, and gay. That's what this is, another RP? Not like AW needs more of these things.
----
"My words are my bullets."-John Lydon

Spart is love
Carregando...
Carregando...
11.06.2014 - 13:01
Escrito por bullet86, 11.06.2014 at 10:54

Gay, gay, gay, gay, gay, and gay. That's what this is, another RP? Not like AW needs more of these things.

If u have nonething nice to say dont say it
----
Carregando...
Carregando...
11.06.2014 - 13:31
Black Shark
Conta apagada
Escrito por Cpt.Magic, 11.06.2014 at 13:01

We have rights you know, to give contrctuctve critic
Carregando...
Carregando...
11.06.2014 - 13:51
Escrito por Guest, 11.06.2014 at 13:31

Thats not contrctuctive maybe u should go back to school :/
----
Carregando...
Carregando...
12.06.2014 - 01:54
Black Shark
Conta apagada
Escrito por Cpt.Magic, 11.06.2014 at 13:51

>teling me to go back to school

>doesn't use proper English
Carregando...
Carregando...
12.06.2014 - 08:09
Escrito por Guest, 12.06.2014 at 01:54

Dont need proper english its the internet and im merican
----
Carregando...
Carregando...
12.06.2014 - 08:27
Black Shark
Conta apagada
Escrito por Cpt.Magic, 12.06.2014 at 08:09

>It's the Internet

>told me to go to school

lolwut
Carregando...
Carregando...
18.06.2014 - 09:08
Escrito por Guest, 12.06.2014 at 08:27

Escrito por Cpt.Magic, 12.06.2014 at 08:09

>It's the Internet

>told me to go to school

lolwut

Your opinion black, but this will be updated and changed as I go. It will be more like sapien with a twist eventually, no fucking bunkers because everyone loves to bunker whore but certainly people will get to go through eras faster and more units will be available, different resources will be available as well (money sources) and finally less restrictions will be around.

Either way I released it to test rp capabilities but its meant for evolution more then it is for rp. But I do favor rp maps and I wanted to expand on both evolution and rp so Congress is where it's at. I will be doing major updates but for now the map will not be available to play.

Also in this map you get one initial territory so no more spreading, and people have to form their own nations just like you would be on world map, units in ancient era will start off weak but progressively get stronger as time ages. The evolution will stop when its post modern era (future) with futuristic units. I think that would be cool and plus atomic bombs and nukes will be in the game to add some fun.

Either way people will have to work towards it when they play this map.
----
Carregando...
Carregando...
18.06.2014 - 19:07
As much as I don't like RPs, I like the idea, very creative. Are there special diplomatic units?
----

Carregando...
Carregando...
20.06.2014 - 13:12
Escrito por Sultan of Swing, 18.06.2014 at 19:07

As much as I don't like RPs, I like the idea, very creative. Are there special diplomatic units?

Indeed there will be. I've already added one diplomat unit but if you can suggest some ideas I may add some other special units as well. I might add a transport unit just for the diplomat.
----
Carregando...
Carregando...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacidade | Termos de serviço | Insígnias | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Junte-se a nós no

Espalhe a palavra