Obtenha o Premium para esconder todos os anúncios
Publicações: 5   Visitado por: 24 users
16.12.2012 - 23:44
For the first time, at about five minutes before posting this topic, I, along with Mathdino, encountered this message while trying to access the Syndicate Coalition page:

Danger: Malware Ahead!
Google Chrome has blocked access to this page on atwar-game.com.
Content from www.freeimagehosting.net, a known malware distributor, has been inserted into this web page. Visiting this page now is very likely to infect your computer with malware.
Malware is malicious software that causes things like identity theft, financial loss, and permanent file deletion.

This is the first time that this has ever happened.
----
"In atWar you either die a hero or live long enough to ally fag and gang bang some poor bastards."
~Goblin

"In this game, everyone is hated."
~Xenosapien
Carregando...
Carregando...
16.12.2012 - 23:53
Confirmed. This is high priority. Other people are getting it too.
----
"If in other sciences we are to arrive at certainty without doubt and truth without error, it behooves us to place the foundations of knowledge in mathematics."
-The Opus Major of Roger Bacon
Carregando...
Carregando...
17.12.2012 - 00:25
Okay, it's actually not the Syndicate page, but the image hosting website. I went on the page with a different browser and it was fine. But then I went to freeimagehosting.net and got attacked 3 times. So I'm guessing that website has been attacked, not us.
----
"If in other sciences we are to arrive at certainty without doubt and truth without error, it behooves us to place the foundations of knowledge in mathematics."
-The Opus Major of Roger Bacon
Carregando...
Carregando...
17.12.2012 - 00:30
AlexMeza
Conta apagada
Oh yeah if I enter to this link http://www.freeimagehosting.net/newuploads/pvvzh.jpg it says it's malware (I'm using Firefox). It's the image on the clan info, just replace it.
Carregando...
Carregando...
17.12.2012 - 23:05
Problem resolved. Uploaded the image to imageshack and then edited the Syndicate page on Mozilla. Everything is fine now. This thread can be locked.
----
"In atWar you either die a hero or live long enough to ally fag and gang bang some poor bastards."
~Goblin

"In this game, everyone is hated."
~Xenosapien
Carregando...
Carregando...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacidade | Termos de serviço | Insígnias | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Junte-se a nós no

Espalhe a palavra