Obtenha o Premium para esconder todos os anúncios
Publicações: 6   Visitado por: 36 users
02.01.2018 - 23:34
Hi - I have noticed in recent months that, when a stack of units are attacked over water, the units on the transports are wiped out (without defending) even if the transports survive!! That did not used to happen!!!

This bug makes transports useless. There is no point in providing a big stack of Bombers or Destroyers to protect them if you're going to lose all of your ground units, anyway.

Please fix!!!
----
Embrace the void
Carregando...
Carregando...
03.01.2018 - 02:27
Escrito por RatWar, 02.01.2018 at 23:34

Hi - I have noticed in recent months that, when a stack of units are attacked over water, the units on the transports are wiped out (without defending) even if the transports survive!! That did not used to happen!!!

This bug makes transports useless. There is no point in providing a big stack of Bombers or Destroyers to protect them if you're going to lose all of your ground units, anyway.

Please fix!!!

you can fix that by using the unit bonus hp glitch.
Carregando...
Carregando...
03.01.2018 - 02:28
Escrito por boywind2, 03.01.2018 at 02:27

?
----
Embrace the void
Carregando...
Carregando...
03.01.2018 - 02:29
Escrito por RatWar, 03.01.2018 at 02:28

Escrito por boywind2, 03.01.2018 at 02:27

?

glitch where you can add bonus hp to units you want it to have so it swaps target.
Carregando...
Carregando...
03.01.2018 - 02:32
Escrito por boywind2, 03.01.2018 at 02:29

glitch where you can add bonus hp to units you want it to have so it swaps target.

I have absolutely no clue about what you're talking about. Never heard of being able to manipulate the HP of units while in a game. I have had the Safe Transportation upgrade for a few years (+3HP to all transports), but it has only been since the last round of improvements/upgrades that I have had this problem with any transport in naval battles.

I also didn't know that HP affect how units are chosen by the battle sequence. I thought it was just by the A and D numbers.

Should I try a different browser? I normally use Safari, but I also have FireFox.
----
Embrace the void
Carregando...
Carregando...
03.01.2018 - 02:33
Escrito por RatWar, 03.01.2018 at 02:32

Escrito por boywind2, 03.01.2018 at 02:29

I have absolutely no clue about what you're talking about. Never heard of being able to manipulate the HP of units while in a game. I have had the Safe Transportation upgrade for a few years (+3HP to all transports), but it has only been since the last round of improvements/upgrades that I have had this problem with any transport in naval battles.

Should I try a different browser? I normally use Safari, but I also have FireFox.

Blah nvm if u dont know the glitch

firefox best browser for bugging
Carregando...
Carregando...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacidade | Termos de serviço | Insígnias | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Junte-se a nós no

Espalhe a palavra