Obtenha o Premium para esconder todos os anúncios
Publicações: 12   Visitado por: 116 users
25.04.2012 - 20:09
The whole problem with this update is that it makes marines extremely overpowered, as well as bombers. At this point, marines can go through ANY city, and end up at any point they want to without being detected. GW gives them around the same power as tanks, and the fact that they'll get free militia wherever they cap makes GW unbelievably good. SM bombers also become OP with this. It's probable that you can defend against SM bombers using this strategy, however the fact that they can fly FREELY anywhere makes the strategy one of the easiest to use.

There are a few solutions to this problem:

- Have marines become automatically detected if they pass through a city
- Have cities and countries unpassable, but make units passable
- Because the flower was created (and the unbreakable flower) in order to resist wallfucks and turnblocks, this update demolishes flowers ONLY by removing TB's. They are utterly pointless after that. Therefore, another solution could be to completely remove this aspect of the update, due to the fact that flowers weren't really ever a problem.

Overall, this update was okay. Removing TB's made a lot of strategies overpowered, but honestly afterwind will adapt to itself in a week or so. The city movement, however, is unnecessarily game breaking, and I am completely against it. By using any of the three solutions above, you can improve this update massively. I have tested this with many friends and many games, and we have all jumped to the same conclusion.

EDIT: Some are telling me that flowers are the main method of defense. I agree, with wallfucking, they are. However, I think that you should add flowers back and concentrate on fixing wallfucking, as that has been the most gamebreaking "glitch" of all.
----
I was banned for your sins

VAGlJESUS ["I love me some KFC"]
Carregando...
Carregando...
25.04.2012 - 21:36
I kinda liked how things were before. It worked. What the hell is wallfucking anyway, glorious Vagineer?
----
I am prepared to do whatever it takes to win, so long as there is the chance that there is a chance for victory. I will cut my losses when I know I am beaten. I will show mercy to my enemies in honorable combat. I will show none to those who I deem unfit.
Carregando...
Carregando...
25.04.2012 - 21:40
Escrito por LHAotSF, 25.04.2012 at 21:36

What the hell is wallfucking anyway, glorious Vagineer?

It's when you put a unit next to a city so the enemy can't make a wall there.
and why are you calling me Vagineer?
----
Qui non proficit, deficit. UCR 5/5/11-2/14/12. 6/17/12 - Coniunctum, sumus invicta.
Carregando...
Carregando...
25.04.2012 - 21:45
I'm not entirely sure why, but I am. And so what? I don't see anything wrong with that. It's perfectly plausible to interdict a defensive line before it's properly set up, and force a retreat.
----
I am prepared to do whatever it takes to win, so long as there is the chance that there is a chance for victory. I will cut my losses when I know I am beaten. I will show mercy to my enemies in honorable combat. I will show none to those who I deem unfit.
Carregando...
Carregando...
26.04.2012 - 02:23
I dont get with this part of the update means, can someone explain it?
Carregando...
Carregando...
26.04.2012 - 07:23
Escrito por VAGlNEER 2.0, 25.04.2012 at 20:09

- Have cities unpassable, but make units passable

This would be nice, if possible.

EDIT: Fixed. Check the update
Carregando...
Carregando...
26.04.2012 - 08:45
Yes, I think it was never meant to work like that, just a side effect not planned and, as we can see, it was already fixed.
----
"Whenever death may surprise us, let it be welcome if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear and another hand reaches out to take up our arms".
Carregando...
Carregando...
26.04.2012 - 13:29
What is the viability of Bombers making defense lines?
----
Escrito por Mahdi, 23.11.2013 at 20:30

I don't consider the phrase "massive fag" to be an insult. Mods did.
Carregando...
Carregando...
26.04.2012 - 15:27
Turnblocking is still dead.
----
Qui non proficit, deficit. UCR 5/5/11-2/14/12. 6/17/12 - Coniunctum, sumus invicta.
Carregando...
Carregando...
02.05.2012 - 05:02
I don't agree that a unit close to a defence-line should fuck the defence-line up.
----
Hello, I listen to Shakira and Rihanna and I support the multiculturalisation of Europe : )
Carregando...
Carregando...
02.05.2012 - 05:05
In that case 3-men-infinite-wall-glitch would still be possible, but maybe they can reduce the radius which breaks the wall.
Carregando...
Carregando...
02.05.2012 - 19:19
Escrito por Caulerpa, 02.05.2012 at 05:05

In that case 3-men-infinite-wall-glitch would still be possible, but maybe they can reduce the radius which breaks the wall.

It is still possible I've both seen it and accidentally done it without wanting too in a game. But when ever the system glitches one of my walls feel free to tell me and I'll happily be free to break it for you.
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
Carregando...
Carregando...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacidade | Termos de serviço | Insígnias | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Junte-se a nós no

Espalhe a palavra