Obtenha o Premium para esconder todos os anúncios
Publicações: 14   Visitado por: 94 users
13.11.2011 - 13:21
Hi all i'm playing Afterwind since a month now, and I have already done a few scenarios. My last one is a new World War 2 scenario. Why? Because that I think axis is largely underpowered in The true Wrodl War II scenario of Che and that this scenario is'nt really 100% historically accurate by exemple Italy start with egypt........

My new goal was to build a new WW2 scenario where axis will have a better chance to win. Im an history buff so I wanted that my scenario should be as historically accurate as possible. My scenario start in 1942.

The name of my new scenario is World War II by TM

Here is the list of the major difference with the true history:

-Some Pro-Axis countries are in the axis for balancing reason
-These countries are Finland,Vichy France and Iraq
-All these countries fight at least a little bit against allied power: Finland Vs Soviet Union ; Iraq vs UK ; Vichy France vs Uk (Catapult operation)
-Vichy France should have only the southern half of France buts its impossible to divide a country in 2; to show the german occupation of northern France there is german troops in northern france.
-Iraq and italian east africa (Somalia.Eritrea, Ethiopia) was already defeated in 1942 but for balance reason they are in the axis in this scenario
-Free France capital in french Equatorial africa instead of London

Major difference with the True World War II scenario of Che:

-Hungary, Romania and Bulgaria are together in the same country in my scenario
-Japan now have the help of two minro axis power in asia : Manchukuo and Thailand
-Neutral american countries are all deleted for balance and historical reason; USA, Mexico and Brazil can't invade by exemple Colombia it make no sense
-El Salvador is not a playable country
-Free France and Vichy France are playable
-German and Italian attack british Egypt, (Why in Che scenario Egypt start italian?)
-15 german submarines in the atlantic, 5 german sub in the north sea and 5 german sub in the baltic sea
-Iraq is palyable
-Accurate colony in africa
-Free France start with infantry in UK
-More german and soviet tanks in Soviet union
-Now Beijing and Hongkong are besieged by Japanese troops
-UK presence in the mediterranean (Malta and Gibraltar)
-Uk troops in Newfoundland and Labrador

I wrote this to have as much feedbacks as possible from the exeperienced players who can help me with balancing this scenario (If allies is still to strong maybe delete Mexico or Brazil) (If axis is to strong maybe delete the germans sub and the assieged Beijing and Hong-Kong)

Feedbacks from people who are "pro" in history are welcome but i don't want stupid question like " I'm pretty sure that the germans have conquered France" or " What is Manchukuo?" or "Does Canada and Australia was a part of UK in 1942?"
So it is simple if your an american don't give feedbacks on the history, but you're still welcome for feedbacks about balancing this scenario

PS: Sorry for my bad english, my maternal language is french.
Carregando...
Carregando...
13.11.2011 - 22:16
In Asia, Taiwan was still a Japanese colony and i belive China southeast and China north should be flipped
British should also have Singapore
adding extra nationalist and japanese troops could be nice
Carregando...
Carregando...
14.11.2011 - 08:29
-Taiwan is of course japanese in my scenario.
-Singapore battle occure in february 1942 i decided to put singapore japanese because axis was underpowered in the True World War 2 scenario but maybe i can change this and place singapore under japanese siege
-For china north beijing is under siege so normally it should easily fall to the japanese but the inland cities will stay chinese for a while like in the true history
-China South-East is japanese in my scenario
-For adding troops i don't know yet but it could be a great idea
-If you think allies are to weak in asia i can separate british india from UK but by doing this i think that the allies will be overpowered.........
Carregando...
Carregando...
14.11.2011 - 16:58
TheGuest
Conta apagada
A separate india could be nice- lower their starting cash
Carregando...
Carregando...
16.11.2011 - 17:45
Err this is where you are wrong Axis are the best countrys with skilled players i mean Axis can beat all the allies if they are amazing players
----
"Austria the shield and Prussia the sword!" Too bad that they are attached to the wrong arm: The right one holds the defiantly gli stening shield, and the left one is supposed to wield the sword"
-Franz Grillparzer, Prussian Officer
Carregando...
Carregando...
16.11.2011 - 19:03
Escrito por FaLLenXH3R0ESx, 16.11.2011 at 17:45

Err this is where you are wrong Axis are the best countrys with skilled players i mean Axis can beat all the allies if they are amazing players

You don't make a scenario based on the probability of one's skilled choosing of either side. It's just plain dumb.
Carregando...
Carregando...
23.11.2011 - 23:49
After a few test game the fact is that axis is overpowerred
Lits of changes in the new version 1.1
-Uk split in 2 between, Uk: Europe + Africa and UK: Asia
-Iraq is not playable
-UK: Asia start with 10 infantry near hong-kong
-Less german and italian tanks in egypt so UK have more chance to keep cairo
Carregando...
Carregando...
24.11.2011 - 12:07
 YOBA
Sorry to be so late to the party, but True World War II is a terrible scenario anyway. One thing a scenario must NEVER EVER do is let you command a country on 3 different continents. I applaud you decision to split up the UK.

If you want to play a decent WWII-based scenario which is somewhat unrealistic but incredibly well-balanced (seriously, it's never the scenario creator's fault here, perhaps the only scenario like this) is WWII 1.53. Get playing!
----
YOBA:
Youth-Oriented, Bydło-Approved
Carregando...
Carregando...
24.11.2011 - 14:56
Yea but this scenario is only for europe and its a lot unhistorical. Maybe its balanced so great but now im trying to balance a ww2 in the whole world while keeping it as historical as possible
Carregando...
Carregando...
25.11.2011 - 14:52
The allies are really underpowered in this scenario. China is likely to lose out within a few turns if Japan plays correctly (the two most money-producing countries have japanese inf next to them), not to mention Japan has a huge income advantage. China needs a slight buff, in income or by removing japanese inf near those two countries (I know it's for history but balance is important) and the axis as a whole needs a slight nerf (russia vs europe won't work out)
----
I was banned for your sins

VAGlJESUS ["I love me some KFC"]
Carregando...
Carregando...
25.11.2011 - 15:20
Yea in the last modifications i have doubled chinese income in northwest and southwest china. for others changes i will wait other games
Carregando...
Carregando...
25.11.2011 - 16:58
Oh, that's good. that'll probably even out japan and china, and on second thought, the rest should be pretty balanced. I want to play the scenario after these changes, looks really nice
----
I was banned for your sins

VAGlJESUS ["I love me some KFC"]
Carregando...
Carregando...
27.11.2011 - 21:13
Terrible balance in Europe. germany and vichy france were able to capture london on turn 1 and moscow and leiningrad on turn 2..
the eastern front needs balancing- more soviet infantries?
Carregando...
Carregando...
27.11.2011 - 21:52
NEW:
*Russian infantry added in Moscow Leningrad and stalingrad
*Wall around London
*10 Anti-Aircraft in London
Carregando...
Carregando...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacidade | Termos de serviço | Insígnias | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Junte-se a nós no

Espalhe a palavra